Chibiusa Vs Petshop The assassin!!/ Daddy to the rescue!!

3rd Person POV

Chibiusa was walking to the Sweetshop with Chibikaku in her hands (While he is in his little pot)!! Chibiusa was wearing a Pink Shirt with a Cresent moon in the middle, A navy blue Mini skirt, Her hair in its usual pig tail's and Buns, A Pair of Pink Flipflops, And all of her Nails Painted Cyan blue, with each of the moon phases on them!! Chibikaku was given by Chibiusa a little Yellow T-shirt that says "I don't like sand!!" (Yes like in Starwars)!!

Chibikaku: "Chibiusa I can understand the T-Shirt by must you carry me like a damn baby!?"

Chibiusa: "Because You are!! You're my little baby!!"

Chibikaku: "No I'm not!! I'm a Guardian for your family!! Jesus Christ this is humiliating!! Well Not as much as when I first met Yachiru..."

Flashback...

Yachiru: "Yay!! Dog biscuits!!"

Yachiru mistook Chibikaku as a Jar of Dog Biscuits and wanted to try one (AKA His ear) and is now chewing on it!!

Chibiusa/Kanna: "Yachiru Stop!!!/ Yachiru stop."

Chibikaku: "Got off me You Brat I am not your Damn chew toy!!"

Flashback end...

Chibikaku: "I can still feel the spit in my ear!!" *Shivers*

Chibiusa: "You know the thing that keeps giving me shivers is that Hawk!!"

Chibikaku: "What Hawk!?"

Chibiusa: *Points* "That Hawk!! I feel like He's Watching us!!"

Petshop

Chibikaku: "Why is he dressed up as Ghengis Khan!?"

Chibikaku: "You see that was what I was thinking too!!"

They continued walking threw the streets right as Petshop began to make his move!! He flew right at them like a Missile Talons open and just as he was about to strike they noticed and ducked avoided his Deadly Claws!!

Chibikaku: "Holy shit it wants my Delicious meat!!!... If I have any... I'm made of sand..."

Chibiusa: "I think It just wants to kill us in general!! I'm going turn into something that can stop him!!"

Chibikaku: *Hides in Pot*

Chibiusa puts on her Pink Omnitrix and selects her flying Form!! Her Starly!!

Chibiusa: 'Okay where is he!? Where is he!?"

Petshop then tried to attack her again but she's prepared this time!!

Chibiusa: 'Try my Screech Birdbrain' "SCREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

She sent a powerful screech that distracted Petshop in which she turned Her wings into Steel and charged at him striking him in the chest creating an Explosion wave!!

Chibiusa: 'Haha!! He never stood against my Steelwing!! He's right behind me isn't he!?"

No...

Chibiusa: 'Whew!!'

In front of you!!

Chibiusa 'AHHHHHH!!!!'

Petshop *smirks!!*

Chibiusa: 'Um...Uh...' "Chirp!! Chirp!!"

Petshop: *Chuckles*

Chibiusa: "Chirp Chirp... Ch-!!"

???: "SCREEEEEEE!!!!"

Petshop: *Surprised Thinking she Screeched that*

Petshop was then Tackled down by a Massive Staraptor with the Omnitrix on its chest!! It was Jackson 10!!!

Petshop escaped and Fired several Ice Missiles at him but he simply disappeared and appeared behind him and wrapped his wings around him punching repeatedly with his Talons making the Killer bird Bleed!!

Chibiusa was on the ground watching the fight With Chibikaku!!

Chibiusa: "Go Daddy!!!"

Chibikaku: "Yeah kick his feathered ass!!!"

Petshop pecked on Jackson's face until he let's go when and Fire's More Ice missiles!! He just leads them back to Petshop in which the Bird and He used his Final attack!! 

Jackson: 'BRAVE BIRD!!!!'

Petshop was distracted shaking the ice off himself when he noticed the Brave bird missile coming right for him and he knew this going to Hurt!! Jackson coated himself with a Bright blue aura and when he hit Petshop...

A/N: Play from 4:44-4:47!!!

He then flew out of the Explosion and waved!!

Chibiusa/ Chibikaku: "Thanks Daddy!!!/ Thanks, Sir!!!"

Jackson: *Waves and Then flies off back to the Manson*

Chibikaku: "How do we know we were in danger!?"

Chibiusa: "He's a papa bear!! That's why!!"

Chibikaku: "Alright then!! I think after that we need that Ice cream!!

Chibiusa: "Yeah!! I'll get you a double scoop!!"

Chibikaku: "Great!!"

They then continued walking their way!!

To Be Continued...