A Lusamine and Lilly Family sleepover!!

Dedicated to my Mom! She is the best Mother I know and I'll never know where I'll be at without her!! Thank you mom!! Your the best!!

3rd Person POV

Lillie was walking to her Family mansion after a long day of Training and battling other like-minded trainers she walked through the front door only to be glomped by her own doting mother pushing her daughter's head into her soft, pillowy chest for her to rest it on!!

Lilly: *Slightly Smothered* "Mom what are you doing!?"

Lusamine: "Were having a sleepover silly!!"

She was confused until she saw where her mom was wearing! She was wearing her Creamy White nightgown with all of her footwear removed with her nails painted white as well!!

Lusamine: "Now wash up and get your Pajama's on because I want to start this as soon as possible!!"

Lilly: "Mom!"

Lusamine: "Yes sweetie?"

Lilly: "You need to let go of me first Mom..."

Lusamine: "Just a few more Minutes please my little snowflake!"

Lilly: *Sigh* "Alright Mom..."

Timeskip!

After taking her shower Lilly walked out in a Grey top, A Pair of White Pajama shorts, and wearing socks. She walked over to Lusamine who was sitting on the couch saving her a spot. she sat down next to her mother and as soon as she flipped herself on top of Her daughter and started removing her socks!

Lilly: *Flustered* "Mom what are you doing!?"

Lusamine: "I'm just going o give me daughter some foot rubs!! My little snowflake deserves it!!"

Lilly: *Blushing* "Mooooom!!!"

She then started rubbing her Teen daughter's feet and she couldn't help but relax and she felt her soles experience pleasure that went up through her entire body like Pleasurable shockwaves! After a while of that, she started carrying her daughter to the dining room and Lilly was confused!

Lilly: "Hey Mom where are we going?"

Lusamine: "We're Going to eat dinner and I made a buffet of all of your favorite food!!"

Lilly: *Gasp* "EVEN TOASTED COCONUT DONUTS!!!?"

Lusamine: "Yep!!!"

Lilly: 

When Lusamine opened the door there were whole Stretch tales full of Delicious food and quickly forgetting her Manners Lilly ran over to on of the tables and stuffing her own face with food not forgetting to drink plenty of her Favoriter chocolate...

When Lusamine opened the door there were whole Stretch tales full of Delicious food and quickly forgetting her Manners Lilly ran over to on of the tables and stuffing her own face with food not forgetting to drink plenty of her Favoriter chocolate Milk as well!!

Lusamine only chuckled and joined her daughter first using her manners but then threw them away and Joining her daughter while hugging her and kissing her cheeks cleaning it of food!!

TimeSkip!

After surprisingly eating all of the food they were both just stuffed like Turkeys and were sitting on the couch resting with Lilly on top of her moth resting her head on her mother's chest close to a food coma!!

Lilly: "Mom..."

Lusamine: "Yes Sweetie?"

Lilly: "I love you so much! I know I never admit but it's just from embarrassment and I really do love you!!"

Lusamine: "Loving your mom is nothing to be embarrassed about my little snowflake! And You just need to know that I will always love you!!""

Lilly: "Thank you Mom!!"

Lilly then soon fell into her food comma and Soon did Lusamine just falling asleep into each other's arms hugging each other and playing footsie at the same time in the sleep as they snuggled!!

 Kawaii!!!

To Be Continued...