A Day with a Goddess!!/ Kid Icarus!!/ Part 2

3rd Person POV

Jackson was walking through Angel Land Greeting all of the Angels when he walks through the Castle walls greeting all of the Guards and walked up to the door to Palutena's Throne room knocking on the door!! He heard some crashing noises that were probably her running the door ignoring her Long Dress and then she Opened it looking just as Beautiful as Ever!!

Palutena: "Jackson your here!!"

She then grabbed him and hugged home accidentally(?) Smothering him with her Large Bosom and lets him go after a few moments of pure bliss!!

Jackson: *Catching his breath* "H-Hey Palutena you ready for our day out!?"

Palutena: "Sure!! What do you plan!?"

Jackson: "Well I thought I can get you some new clothes and then I can take you for some dinner!! You must be really stressed by being a Goddess and all!!"

Palutena: "Thank you!!" 'Wait is this a Date!? Maybe I should ask him!!' *Blushing* " Say is this some kind of... Um... Date or something...?"

Jackson: *Blushing* "N-No Not really!! It's just hanging out!! You wanna go now or-!?"

Palutena: "Sure!! I actually want to see what Human clothes look like!!"

Jackson: "You got it!!"

Palutena put her hand on his shoulder and teleported him to the mortal realm (Earth) to the location she read in his mind!! This Place was the Canterlot mall!!

Palutena: "Wow this place is like a Castle!!"

Jackson: "It's called a Mall Palutena it's full of shops and everything!!"

Palutena: "Like a Bazaar!?"

Jackson: "Yeah I guess so!!"

Palutena: "Great!!"

She then grabbed him and dragged him inside where she immediately dragged him into one of the stores!! When she dragged him into a clothing store she Immeaditly was amazed by the tons of Clothes and Immeaditly starts picking them out!!

Palutena: "Oh I'll take this, and this, and that, Oh and also this, And this one has my favorite color, And I'll take this, and this, and not to mention his, and-!!"

Jackson: "Palutena Please make sure I still have money for our dinner!!"

TimeSkip!

After that Shopping, showing him all of her new Clothes, and Him carrying all of the bags for her they went to a nice Italian restaurant for dinner where they were they had a Reservation!!

Palutena: "Wow this place is nice!! How long did you have this reservation for!?"

Jackson: "Well about 2 Months!! I wanted to do this for you!!"

Palutena: *Blushing* "T-Thanks..."

Just then the waiter came back with their drinks and it was easy to tell he was hitting on the goddess the entire time seeing how he was ignoring our hero and paying all of his attention to the Palutena unless he makes him pay attention to him!!

Waiter: "Hello are we ready to take our orders!?"

Jackson: "Of course we are!! You see I think we share a White pasta and Garlic chicken and maybe even..."

As he was happily rambling on the waiter starts trying to hit on Palutena again!!

Waiter: "You know tonight we have a special of Red sauce carbonara and... my Number!"

Palutena: "Really? Well look I have my eyes on someone else and I'm not interested!"

Waiter: "What his guy!?" *Points to Jackson* "I think you'll have a better time with met than him! Besides I get off at 6!"

Jackson quickly took notice and calmly spoke up!!

Jackson: "So... Um... what are you two talking about!?"

Palutena: "Just a minute Jackson!!" *gets up* "I've taken your offer into consideration and..."

Waiter: "And?"

Palutena then Pulls her holy Golden sword from her Cleavage (Kinky huh?) and holds it to the waiters throat!!

Palutena: "Now let's see!! You said You'll get off at six but If we even do this you won't make it past 6:05 and you'll be beaten up and bruised all over by 6:06!! You got that asshole!!"

Waiter: "Yes Of course!!!" *Mumbles under breath* "Stupid Bimbo bitch..."

Jackson: "The fuck did you just say!? I suggest you take that back or else!!"

Waiter: "Or what!? You gonna kick me in the shin!?"

He then took his fist and slammed it into a table snapping it in half!! He then started walking out with Palutena giving the guy some dirty looks and later they were outside with Him apologizing profusely for his actions!!

Jackson: "Look I'm sorry that I acted like that!! I only ever do that with people I truly care about!!"

Palutena: *Blushing* "It's Okay!! Wait am I really a person you truly care about!!"

Jackson: *Blushing* "Yeah I will admit to you that this Kind of was Technically a Date!! I was gonna reveal my feelings later but things got disrupted and-!!"

Palutena than kissed him on the lips, holding his shoulders, and continued as he wrapped his arms Snaked around her waists as he held her there both deepening the kiss!! At the end of it, he carried her up and started holding her up Bridal style as he walked down towards the route of the neighborhood!!

Palutena: *Blushing* "J-Jackson W-What are you D-Doing!?"

Jackson: "Well I think we can snuggle at my mansion tonight and then I can introduce you to the girls tomorrow!!"

Palutuna: *Hugs him* "I love you so much!!"

Jackson: *Holds tighter/Hug* "I love you too My Beautiful Goddess!!"

To Be Continued...