A Date with Tio (Tioshina)!/ Some Accidental Sexiness!

3rd Person POV

Jackson walked down the hall to Tio's room because today was their Date and he was a bit nervous because of how well endowed she is and he can easily get a nosebleed! Most people would never go out with her because, to be honest, she's huge, and could easily break a full-grown man's bones but this to him was one of the many reasons why she was co cute including her Timidness, Her Kindness, and let's be honest she pretty frickin Adorable and innocent. Likes a lost kitten In a Tiger's body really!

He knocked on the door and waited for her to respond.

Tio: "Come in!"

He walked in but he didn't even take a step before he tripped on a Can of Hairspray and fell right into Tio's Breasts!

Tio: "Oh Hi Jackson! Do you really want to Massage my Breast's that much?" *Blushing*

Jackson: *Muffled Noises*

Tio: "What?"

Jackson: *Removes head* "Maybe Later!"

Tio: "Aw But..." *Shoves his head back into Breasts* "... I love it when you do this. It makes me feel warm when you have your head close to my heart."

Jackson: *Muffled noises*

While his head is still stuck in her beyond ample cleavage and started carrying him like a little kitten and walked down the halls waving to some of the other girls and made some of them jealous with her Extremely large chest. She took them to the Baths where she finally let go of him and placed him down on a chair giving him his Swim trunks in which he was confused.

Jackson: "Um Tio are we going for a dip in the baths?"

Tio: "Yep! I got a New Bikini I wanna share with you!"

Jackson: "O-Ok!" 'Oh God, she's probably going to be the death of me with my Nosebleeds!'

TimeSkip presented by a Chibi Jackson Dancing! Just like this!

A/N: I wish I can dance Like that!

He was in his Swimtrunks waiting for Tio to be done when he felt two Giant, Round, Squishy things pressed against his head nearly enveloping his head once again and when he turned around he saw Tio and He nearly died due to blood loss!

Before he can even pass out Tio picked him up carrying him like a little Kitten once again and she fed him a spoonful of Ice cream calming his frazzled mind down!

Jackson: "H-Huh?"

Tio: "I know Cookies and Cream is your favorite my little kitten!"

Jackson: "Tio I'm not little...! Well, I'm little compared to you BUT Is this what you wanted for our date? For us to Sit in the baths and eat Ice cream?"

Tio: "Yep! I just want to share the day with you!"

Jackson: "Well that sounds great but if you want A Little kitten I suggest you go and See Ryuko! She is so adorable right now!"

With Ryuko in her room...

Ryuko was Hanging out with Satsuki and Nui putting each other on the head in a sisterly way when Ryuko suddenly sneezed. It was freaking adorable like as if it came from a baby!!

Nui: "Aww!!! It's so Freaking Adorable Ryuko!! It's like your a baby!!"

Ryuko: "Shut up!! I am not!!" *Purr*

Satsuki: *Petting Ryuko* "Calm down. Now, what is it?"

Ryuko: "I think someone just said My name and mentioned How cute I am!"

Nui: "Well it's true!! Your are so Adorable!!"

Ryuko: "Shut it!!"

Back with Jackson and Tio...

Jackson sat in the Bath's In Tio's Lap while she feeds him Ice cream as she ate some as well taking turns eating the Delicious Frozen Treat. She kept hugging him with her Breast constantly enveloping his head and he had to escape her hugs from Suffocating.

Tio: *Blushing* "H-Hey Jackson?"

Jackson: "Yeah."

Tio: "Can you Massage my-"

Jackson: "Feet?"

Tio: "No... Breasts..."

Jackson then turned Beet red and he obliged rubbing and kneading her breasts like it was Dough and she turned red and Hugged him kissing him on the lips nearly taking the air out of him. She lets him go holding him close to her heart as he continued to massage her Large Chest!!

Tio: "Jackson I...I...I...I-"

Jackson: *Muffled* "I love you too Tio!"

She then hugged him holding him even closer to her heart as she kept feeding him ice cream and he kept rubbing her Massive Breasts!

To Be Continued...