Gamagori's Five Stars- Part 2

3rd Person POV

With Satsuki and Jackson, they were talking about the fight and How he keeps telling her to just give him the five stars because he'll make him happy but she just won't listen. Kanna was there was just standing off to the side eating what food was lying around and staring at the Argument with her Typical Spaced out tlook.

Jackson: "Can you please just give him the five stars!? I don't wanna fight the guy!!"

Satsuki: "Well you will and That's my Final order Young man!!"

Jackson: "First your not my mom! Secondly, We're the same age! and thirdly I know your nice enough to do so! I've seen what you've done for Ryuko all of the time!"

Satsuki: "Look, you see I have to put up this Tough girl Image for the public and if I just give it to him it may make me seem soft.

Kanna: "Auntie Satsuki is right. She reminds me of the Warlord I met a few times Named Ghengis Khan and he had to put up a tough guy Image to make sure he has everything under control."

Jackson/ Satsuki: "... HOW OLD ARE YOU!!!?"

Kanna: "About 823 and a 1/2 years old."

Jackson/ Satsuki: "GODDAMN THAT'S OLD!!!"

Kanna: "Not really. Dragon's don't even hit Puberty until 828 Years old."

Jackson: 'Well now I gotta get prepared for that in the next 4 years along with Chibiusa... Oh God... my god please save me!' "Okay If we just ignore that for now then I'll fight Gamagori but Here's my plan." *Whispers plan into her ear* "You got it? Sounds good?"

Satsuki: "Hmm... I keep my Image and I get some Good PR when people figure it out As well!? Jackson, I love your Idea!!"

Jackson: "Great!! Let's do it then!!"

TimeSkip!

Gamagori and Jackson were on the opposing side of the fields with the only two spectators being Satsuki and Kanna with Sitting on her Throne and Kanna sitting on her Lap just watching in content as well.

Gamagori was wearing his 5-star armor by special request and Jackson had nothing but his watch in hand!!

Gamagori in his Armor

Gamaori: "You ready to go down Child?!"

Jackson: "It's sir to you Dog and speaking of dog..."

He then Slaps into his Omnitrix and Turned into Ultimate Lucario!!!

He May Look badass but he technically is only 4'1"! Pretty short especially compared to his Opponent!!

Gamagori: "what!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This will be too easy!!!"

Jackson: "Lucario!!"

Gamagori: "Alright then! Now lose!"

He then was about to swing his sword at him but Jackson used Metal claw and ripped his armor into bits leaving him in his Boxer's and when he realized he had a face of horror realizing he's screwed!

Gamgori: "Oh No!!"

Jackson: "Lucario!!"

He then used Close combat and send him flying across the ring and he then used High jump kick ready to slam his face in but Then Satsuki stopped the fight!

Satsuki: "Stop!!"

Jackson then crash-landed and Gamagori got up kneeling on one knee!

Gamagori: "Yes My Lady!!!"

Satsuki: "I was going to not give you your title back but seeing you take so much punishment... It interests me. You see I'm pretty sure nobody can survive a punch like that and you did. So congratulations Gamagori! You've got your position in the elite 4 back!!"

Gamagori just nodded and walked off and once he was out of eyeshot he began cheering and dancing! Jackson then Teleoported back to Satsuki in his Human form and Beagan kissing her.

Jackson: "Now didn't I tell you it would work?"

Satsuki: "Yes! You were right!"

Jackson: "I expect my Usual Payment."

She was about to kiss him before Kanna interrupted it and replied.

Kanna: "Can you two please get a room?"

They both smiled and they walked off into her room and snuggled/ Kissed for a long while after that!!

To Be Continued...