The Lion King!!- Part 2: Meeting the King!!

3rd Person POV

Both Jackson and Ranka were taken to a room in which they're bags were removed and they had water thrown at their faces and Jackson was even slapped awake to make sure he was!! When they opened their eyes that saw two things!! A Group of Lionesses and their Pride Leader!!

Left to Right: Nami, Aqua, Clover, Stream, Leona, Bree, Cookie, and Brownie!!

King

Jackson: "What the Hell!? Who the Hell are you!? I want some Goddamn An-!!"

Ranka: *Growling* "Jackson that's a Badguy!! I'll protect you!!" *Starts showing teeth*

King: "A Badguy!? No, No, No, No!! I'm King!! I'm am this school's Pride Leader!!"

Jackson: "And what do you wanna Fight!?"

King: *Sighs and Snaps finger*

The Lionesses then ganged up on Jackson and since he won't fight these women they take some free shots at him!! Leona while still kicking him leaned down to his ear and whispered!!

Leona: "You know your kind of cute! We don't mind making you ours!"

Jackson: "Huh? What do you- Gah!!"

He got kicked in the face by Leona as she winked at him and then King snapped his fingers making them stop and back up from his beaten up limp body!!

Jackson: "Hah!! Is that what you got!? I can take way more!!"

Ranka then hugs him tearing up!!

Ranka: "Onii-Chan Please don't!! I don't want you beaten up!! I love you!!"

King then smiled and speaker up!!

King: "This is why I called you Jackson 10!! I need your help!!"

Jackson/ Ranka: "What!!!?"

Jackson: "You know If you wanted help... you can I don't know Let me see... ASK FOR MY HELP INSTEAD OF KIDNAPPING ME!!!!!"

King: *Rubs back of neck* "I suppose that never crossed my mind before!!"

Jackson: *Sigh* "So What kind of Help do you need exactly!?"

King: "It's the Romantic Kind Human!!"

Jackson: "Huh? It seems like you got it down with these girls but sure I can help!!"

King/ Lionesses: *Chuckling*

Jackson: "Did I say something funny!?"

King: *Still Chuckling* "Not really but Yet somewhat!! You see I have no romantic Intrest with these women whatsoever and I have a different task for you!!"

Jackson: "Um... Okay... What it!? I can surely do it!!"

King: *Blushing* "Well... I need for you to ask a Girl I like what she feels about me!!"

Jackson: *Unamused* "That's it I'm leaving!! Come on Ranka!!"

Just then as he was about to Leave Aqua being cocky tried stopping him...

Aqua: "You do not deny King's orders!!"

She was about to kick him across the face behind but to everyone's shock, he stopped it with nothing with his Index finger and then slowly puts her leg down!!

Jackson: *Sigh* "Fine Who Am I deny a crush!! Look this maybe not Elementary school but to the Hell, with it, I'll help!!"

King: "Great!!" 

He then claps his hands and the Lionesses using their great strength lifting the board that carries his Throne and they walked to the door where King hit his head several times on the door frame before they got through!!

Ranka: "Hmm He seems nice but he sure seems to be missing a few Social Ques!!"

Jackson: "And you don't!?"

Ranka: "Touche!!"

Jackson: "Let's get going!! I actually wanna see who this Girl is!!"

Ranka: "Righto Onii-Chan!!"

They then left following King and his Pride!!

To Be Continued...