J10 vs Cardin!!/ The Water Super Spy

3rd Person POV

At Beacon Academy, The girls were having lunch in the cafeteria with some lunches made by Jackson by himself all for them! Yang was having a strawberry sunrise and Turkey sub, Wiess was having a Cesar salad and sparkling water, Blake was having some Talapia (Fish) and French fries,  Ruby was having a slice of chocolate chip cookie pie, Neo was having Neopolitan Ice cream, Penny was having a cup of oil, Nora was having some Pancakes, Pyrrha was having a Gyro, Coco was having some Chocolate Pie, and Velvet was having some Carrots and Velvet cake!!

Just then the school Bully/ Fuanus Racist Cardin walked over and everyone started getting ready to fight when he walked over to velvet!! The poor little bunny was terrified already as he looked down on her with an Evil Grin!! As everyone watched intently waiting for what's going to happen Cardin immediately snatched Velvets' ears and started squeezing and Tugging on them but to his surprise, none of them were reacting which surprised him as he wanted a reaction.

Cardin: "What are you fuckwads doing!? I'm hurting your friend!"

Velvet: "You may wanna look behind you! Your pretty much dead!"

Cardin "What?"

RWBY/PNPN/CV: "Jackson!!"

Jackson who was behind him placed his hand on Cardin's shoulder and he looked back in fear!

Jackson: "So Mr. Cardin the stories I heard are true! You were bullying my little bunny and kitty cat! I just came to surprise some of my girls and I saw this!!"

Cardin: "Y-Yeah and what are you going to do about it!?"

Jackson: "This!"

He then backed up and slapped his Omnitrix turning into an Inteleon!!

Cardin: "What the fuck are you!? Another one of those Fuanus Freaks!?"

Jackson: "No it's Bond. Just Bond. One of Jackson's ten's newest forms."

Cardin: "You're stupid!!"

Jackson: "I know what you are but what am I?"

Cardin: "Stupid!!"

Jackson: "I know what you are but what am I?"

Cardin: "Stupid!!"

Jackson: "Takes one to know one!!"

Cardin: "..."

Yang: "Ooooh Good one Jackson!! Now sucker-punch him!! quick!!"

Cardin: "Shut up Bitch!!" *Turns to Jackson* "You're dead!!"

He then charged at him but he just pulled up some finger guns and shout out some blasts as boiling hot water at him wich soaked his uniform and it hurts like hell!!

Cardin: "Aww God damn it!!"

Jackson then went invisible and Cardin looked around before being grabbed by the hair and thrown across the room almost hitting another table! he tried hitting Jackson again but he couldn't see him so he was just punching thin air!! Jackson then sucker-punched him and continued assaulting him from the shadows and shot squirts of boiling hot water at him!

During the middle of the fray, Ruby went and got Glynda, and when they both returned they Saw Jackson basically putting Cardin in an arm while keeping him away from Velvet which he was spewing racial slurs and threats at!

Cardin: "You dumb fucking animal!! When I get out of here you're getting it I swear!!!"

Jackson: *Slaps Cardin* "Shut up!!"

Cardin: "No!!"

Jackson: *Slaps him again* "I said Shut up!!"

Glynda: "Stop this right now!!"

They two broke apart and Cardin immediately started admitting defeat!!

Cardin: "Fine teach I'll get your detention! Let's just go already!"

Glynda then slapped Cardin with her riding crop and looked at him evil!

Glynda: "That shall not be your punishment! I have another idea! Girls, do you mind joining me?" *Wink*

All of the girls started getting evil looks on their faces as they just got the green light to beat the shit out that racist and walk with Glynda out! Jackson stayed behind and started comforting  Velvet!

Velvet: "J-Jackson am I A-A stupid Animal!?"

Jackson: "No!! Why would you ever think that!? You're the cutest, Sweetest and not to mention the most adorable bunny rabbit I've ever seen!! And Not to mention your my cutest little Bunny rabbit!"

Velvet: "Thank you, Jackson."

She then was being sat on his lap as he fed her the carrot cake and being constantly fed compliments and loving kisses as all the way back in Glynda's classroom Cardin was getting the shit beaten out of! Two Justices in one day!!

To Be Continued...