Seton Academy: Join the Pack- Part 4: The Mammoth And Neanderthal!/Sharing!!

3rd Person POV

After Their Lunch Jackson and since there were no classes afterward, they decided to play some Basketball in a 2 team game!! It was Jackson, Ferryl, Chroe, And Ranka Against Kurumi, Miyubi, Yukari, and Meimei on the other team

The girls were all wearing their gym Uniforms consisting of some white T-shirts, and Some Purple shorts and Jackson were wearing a Pair of Black shorts and a White Tanktop showing off some of his Muscles that made the girls have some Nosebleeds!! 

This was one of the many reasons why they love him so much including with His Kindness, His charm, and a bunch of things for each of them!!

Ranka because of Him being a big brother to her, Ferryl loving how strong he is and How he always protects her little sister, Meimeibecause she loves how kind he is and how he spoils her but can also punish her as she pleases, Chroe because of how he spoils her sometimes, Kurumi because of his Kindness and playfulness, Miyubi because he doesn't mind her laziness, and Yukari because his understanding of her pickiness and helping her to figure out what her mother fed her!!

As they began playing to small figures watch from the shadows (or the bushes I guess) as they spoke to each other!!

???: "You see any of those Filthy Humans around here!?"

???2: "Let me see... No... Wait!! I see Jackson!!!"

???: "Wait!!! You mean he's here!! Oh my god, He's so great!! You know-!!"

???2: "Yeah I know!! He nursed us back to health after we got beaten up!!"

???: "And what is he doing with those bitches!!"

???2: "Um... they... seem to be playing Soccer!!"

???: "Basketball..."

???2: "Basketball right!!"

???: "Well We gotta do something right now!!"

During the middle of their Game, Ferryl was about to land a shot when she was caught off guard was side checked by a small figure who was superstrong as a second taller figure followed suit but Ferryl soon gained her footing, stood up and looked at the smug face of her Agressor and her the not so smug face of her Accomplice!! That being Man and Anne!!

Man (Mammoth)

Anne (Neanderthal)

Anne (Neanderthal)

Man: "Watch everyone as this full-grown Alpha Female is about to Cr-!!"

Ferryl then hits her over the head with a chair from the courtside smashing it into pieces as she stood over her pissed!!

Anne: "That was your plan!!!?  A-Are you crying!?"

Man: "Yes Anne!! Mammoths can cry too!!"

Jackson: "Man!? Anne!? What are you doing here!?"

Ferryl: "They should be happy I'm not kicking their asses!!"

Man: "We wanted to tell you something until this Bitch decided to smack me with a chair!!"

Ferryl: "Bitch!? Oh, I'll show you a bitch!!!"

As Everyone was trying to break up the fight between the two The Mole rat girl had finally found Jackson and ran up to him!!

???: "J-Jackson!!"

Jackson: "Oh Hey Miki how are you doing!?"

Miki: "G-Great!! I was wanting to know if you would like to come down to my club room... I would Like to talk to you but I feel uncomfortable up here..."

Jackson: "Alright then!"

They then left as all of the girls continued fighting with each other!!

TimeSkip!!

After the fight, they all talked it out and realized they all liked him each in their own little way and are currently trying to figure out what to do next!!

Ferryl: "So Let me take a minute to rethink here!! You all like him!? Okay!! But I thought you two hated human's and you Chroe don't like him!!"

Chroe: "I'm a Tsundere alright!! It's in my nature!!"

Man: "Yeah and He's the first human to show us kindness..."

Anne: "Yeah..."

Ranka: "I have an Idea, everyone!! We can share him!! I mean he already has a harem so what's the difference!!"

Ferryl: "As much as I hate sharing my mate I guess I can do it!! especially with my little sis!!"

They all agreed to share him and followed the trail Jackson left behind so they can admit their feelings!!

To Be Continued...