The Lion King!!- Part 3: A Crush and a Fight!!

3rd Person POV

They had all back Walked outside to behind a Bush where the Impala's where all practicing the long Jump and Jackson was confused!!

Jackson: "So You Plan to have Lunch...?"

King: "No of course not!! The Object of my crush is that girl over there!!" *Points*

He then followed his finger to where he was Pointing to an Impala girl; The same one that was seemingly checking him out earlier!!

Shiho

Jackson: "So That's her!?"

King: "Yes!! And Since your the Romance guy you should ask her how she feels!! You should no!! Now go!!"

Jackson: "Say please first!! Then I'll do it!!"

The Lionesses were about to beat the shit out of him again but King stopped them!!

King: "Okay can you please do it!!"

Jackson: *Thumbs up* "You got it!!"

He then walked over to the girl and tapped her on the shoulder in which she turned around and Blushed!!

Shiho: "H-Hey!!"

Jackson: "Hey!! Your Shiho right!?"

Shiho: "Y-Yes!!"

Jackson: "Good!! Look I'm asking for a friend and he's asked me for a guy who asked him to ask me to ask you!! That Friend was wondering if you Liked King in a romantic way you know!!"

Shiho: "Oh... My... Well, He's a nice guy but I have my eyes on someone else at the moment sorry..."

Jackson: 'Oh great!!' Ok but I suggest you tell him yourself and then come back!! He probably won't believe me unless you tell him!!"

Shiho: "O-Ok..."

She then walks over and he waited for her to come back This Lasted for five minutes until he heard a Scream!!

Shiho: "HELP!!?"

Jackson: "Huh?"

He then walked over and saw King getting the shit beaten out of him by what looks like a rival lion holding Shiho and Ranka hostage and the Lionesses were just watching!!

Jackson: "What the Hell is going on here!?"

Leona: "If you wondering this guy has been challenging King for months now and seeing his opportunity he's beating the shit out of him and we can't do anything about it because it's not our place!!"

Jackson: "You gotta be kidding me!! Look From what I can tell King a decent guy, and since that guy is beating the crap out of him and he's holding the girl's Hostage I can't let this happen!!"

He then removed his Jacket and shirt (Making the lionesses Drool and Blush) and he walked over to the Rival Lion and tapped him on the shoulder!!

Lion: "What!?"

Jackson: "Hey dude that's not nice and I need you to leave them alone if you value your safety Okay!!"

Lion: "And what are you going to do about it!?"

Jackson: "This..."

He then put his fist to his chest and performs a One-inch punch kicking him out cold as he falls on his back with a face of pain plastered on his face!! 

Jackson: "See that was easy!!"

Shiho and Ranka got out of loosened grasp and Shiho got a good look at Jackson's and blushed a cherry red around the same time King was starting to get up!!

Jackson: "You Okay?"

Shiho: "Y-Y-Yeah... Look I gotta go!!!"

Jackson: "Why!?"

Shiho: "I... Um... I gotta cover up some bleeding!!"

He and King both noticed her nosebleed as she ran off and They both soon caught on!! Jackson walked over to the Lion and Helped him up and to his surprise, King gave him a hug!!

King: "Thank you for saving me, Jackson!! That was a kind thing you did and therefore I owe you some debt!!"

Jackson: *Rubbing back of neck* "Oh No!! No debt needed!! I'm just being a Friend!!"

King: "A Friend!? I never had a Friend before!! Are we Freinds now!?"

Jackson: "Yeah sure!! We're friends!!"

King: *Hugs him again* "Thank you!!"

Jackson: *Being Crushed* "Your welcome!! What are Friends for!!"

King: *Whispers* "I also think Shiho likes you so good luck..."

Jackson: 'Huh!? So He's not mad!?'

King: *Turns to Lionesses* "Come on Ladies lets go!! We have Important Pride things to do!!"

Lionesses: "Yes King!!"

As they all walked by they winked at Jackson and Leona stopped and gave her his Shirt and Jacket!!

Leona: "We'll see you around Big boy!!" *Wink*

Jackson: *Blushing* "O-Ok..."

As they all left Ranka then hugged Jackson as he petted her head!!

Ranka: "Your so amazing Onii-Chan!! I'm starting to think You can really beat Onee-Chan Now!!"

Jackson: '"Hehe Thanks Ranka!! You wanna cook something at the cooking club now or just play fetch!?"

Ranka: "Can we Cook!? I wanna see how good you are at it!!"

Jackson: *Pets her head* "Hehe Sure Ranka!! Anything for you!"

He then got up and Ranka jumped on his back and started giving her a piggyback ride back to Class!!

This Entire-time there was two Naked mole rats carrying a camera and a microphone and it was wirelessly connected to Miki's TV so she can see what was happening and she was eating some popcorn while watching the entire thing!!

Miki: "This is way better than any ever Soap Opera!!" *Eats Popcorn*

To Be Continued...