Defending Yachiru!/ A New Daughter!- Part 2: The Fight! Kenny's Goodbye!

3rd Person POV

Jackson and Mayuri charged at each other and tried slashing at each other trying to get the upper hand and as they kept going they got some slashes on each other drawing copious amounts of blood as Jackson got a slash at Mayuri's chest and he got a slash at his arm!

Jackson: "You know I'm not a swordsman but I think I'm doing pretty good! Wouldn't you think so?"

Mayuri: "Be Quite so I can kill you, you absolute fool!"

Jackson just turned into his XLR8 Form and keeps dodging his attacks as he keeps asking questions.

Jackson: "Why do you want to hurt Yachiru like that!? She's just a little girl!!"

Mayuri: "I must do so for Science!! She has such amazing skills for 10 year old and I need to know how she gets so strong! It could be anything! Superior Genetics; Increased intellect; Anything!! And you're keeping me from learning the Truth!! The Truth is Everything!!"

Jackson: "Dude! Your Crazy!!"

Mayuri: "No! I am the only sane one around here you fool!"

Mayuri took a slash at his chest and was about to take a slash at his head before Yachiru stood between them stopping Mayuri's Zanpakuto with her Own!!

Mayuri: "What are you doing Child!!?"

Yachiru: "Grrr...I'm saving Jackie!! Now for my Bankai!"

Everyone: "Your What!?"

Yachiru: "Bankai: Goesi Great Samurai!!!"

The ground starts shaking as Yachiru had summoned a Massive 50 ft tall Pink Samurai with its face hidden in cloth and Pink chains covering its body as it mirror's all of Yachiru's Movements including her Zanpakuto with its own!!

Mayuri: "Holy Shit!!"

Yachiru: "Now you will Pay!! Gosei Great Slash!!"

Her and the Giant Samurai both slash Mayuri at the same time in an X Shape causing a Massive explosion and plenty of blood loss for the Man before her Gosei Great disappeared! Jackson then got up and took one more Slash at his chest before spitting on him and walking away!

Jackson: "Don't you dare do it again you fucking Bastard!!"

He then started walking away as Mayuri started talking to himself!

Mayuri: "No...No...No...No... Holy Shit no!!..."

Nemu: "Now Calm down Mr. Mayuri!"

Mayuri: "No! I shall not lose to this... This... THIS IMBECILE AND HIS DUMB AS SIMIAN FRIENDS!!!"

Despite Nemu trying to stop her Mayuri got up and tried to take a slash at Jackson, Rukia, and Yachiru he was then stopped by Yamamoto who caught everyone's attention and also took a slash at Mayuri's chest making him bleed again and fall to his knees!

Everyone: "Yamamoto!!?"

Yamamoto: "Yes it is I! For you Mayuri your punishment will come later but for you Yachiru I'm having some Good/Bad news depending on how you see it."

Yachiru: W-What is it Master Yamamoto!?"

Yamamoto: "Bad news is that Kenpachi will no longer be with us. Good news is the reason why is that he's finally has been accepted and is moving on into Heaven."

Yahchiru Started tearing up and ran off back to her's and Kenny's place as everyone (Except for Mayuri) followed her down the streets back to their home where An Angel in white robes and Large white wings Held Kenny Hands ready to take him with him. Yachiru started Crying up a storm and Jumped onto him and would not let him go!

Yachiru: "No Kenny please don't go!! I love you!! Please don't leave me!! Please don't!!"

Kenpachi: "Yachiru Please listen to me."

Yachiru: *Nods crying into his robes*

Kenpachi: "Yachiru you made my life in this afterlife great but now is my time to go to heaven since I fulfilled my duties as A member of the soul society."

Yachiru: "W-Why!?"

Kenpachi: "Because everyone has to go someday. Even you."

Yachiru: "Can't you just stay!?"

Kenpachi: "I wish I can My little cherry blossom but I have to. Besides, It's great in heaven and nothing is ever wrong out there."

Yachiru: "R-Really?"

Kenpachi: "Yes. Now would you rather have me be stuck here for all eternity or live in a literal heaven where I can meet you again someday?"

Yachiru: *Sniffle* "H-Heaven."

Kenpachi: *Hugs her* "Good."

Just then the others had arrived and Kenpachi smiled.

Kenpachi: "Jackson I heard how you saved my little cherry blossom and I want to ask you a question."

Jackson: "Sure. What is it?"

Kenpachi: "I want you to Take care of Yachiru for me. Treat her as your own. That is my final wish before going."

Jackson: "Okay Kenny. Will do."

Kenpachi then let Little Yachiru go and she ran to Jackson and they hugged each other.

Yachiru: T-Thank you Jackson."

Jackson: "Your welcome Yachi."

Kenpachi then held Angel's hand and he then took him out of this purgatory and into the final afterlife as they waved goodbye!

Yachiru: "I'll miss Kenny."

Jackson: "Me to Yachi... Me too..."

To Be Continued...