J10 Vs Galand!!!/ Part 4- Galand's Death And Merlin's Okay!!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson and Galand both charged at each other and Our Hero landed the first hit Knocking a Few of Garlands Teeth out as he started pounding his chest, face, and Neck causing all sorts of Bodily Injuries!! He then Grabbed Him by the Face and Slammed him to the ground Causing Galand's back to Break!!! He then Grabbed by the face Again and Threw him up into the Air and Jumped up Kicking him in the back shattering it as he landed a few Kilometers away!!

Everyone was Watching the beatdown take Place As Merlin Broke out of her Stone Prison!! Liz ran over to her to make sure she's okay!!

Liz: "Merlin are you Okay!?"

Merlin: "Yeah sure I am... Is that really Jackson!?"

Liz: "Yeah!! Somehow He thought you were dead and Now He's Killing Galand!!"

Merlin: *Smirks* "I knew he could do it..."

Back with Jackson and Galand, He was tossing the Demon Like a Ragdoll and then Threw him into the Air as he fired his Next Attack!!!

Jackson: " RAINBOOM RASEN-SHURIKEN KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!"

The Ball of Ki/Chakra energy hit Galand on the chest and he was a blast full of Ki energy in the form of a wave, and a near Infinite number of Chakra Daggers stabbed the through his Armor making him bleed Profusely until he nearly ran out!! 

After that was Over Galand created a Pair of wings of Demonic Energy and Tried to fly off Jacksons Stopped him in his Tracks!!

A/N: Start at 0:11

Jackson then Using his Massive Physical Strength double pounded him to the ground and Then Fired his Next Attack!!!

Jackson: "Tri Attack!!! Finisher: Stardust Breaker!!!"

Galand: "NO!!! THIS SHALL NOT BE MY END!!!!!"

A/N: Start At 5:05- 4:56!!!

All That was Left of Galand was His Helmet which flew over the explosion and Landed in front of The Enraged hero who started to calm Down after Seeing Merlin was Alive!!! Out of the Ash's appeared a The Ghost of an old Anglo-Saxon Knight who might have been in one too many Battle Looked at Jackson and Smiled!!

Galand(?): "Thank You... For the Epic Battle..."

Jackson: "Um... Thanks!! I guess..."

The Spirit then Saluted all of them and Then Disappeared into nothing possibly moving on or some kind of other Ghost Bullcrap and Jackson fell to His Knees all tired!!

Jackson: *Breathing Heavily* "If there's ten of them then... I should really get back to Training..."

Somewhere else...

???: "Galand You fool You failed me!!! Welp That's why We got 8 more... Now, who to send next...!?"

To Be Continued...