"Cold as Ice" Saga!!- Part 1/ A New Mission!!/ A Present from Zeno!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was running The Street of the hidden leaf village trying to make it to the Hokage's office on time and as he continued running he had weave pass groups of people as the streets were busy today and he did make a stop at Ichiraku ramen to visit One of his Girlfriends Ayame and have a Bowl of Ramen which was probably not the best Decision considering the time restraint!!

Once he got to the Hokage tower he ran up the stairs to the top and ran into Tsunade's office finally taking the time to take his breath!!

Jackson: "On... Time!!!"

In the room were Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, Tsunade, And Shizune!!

Tsunade: "Great Time Jackson we were about to Begin!!"

Jackson: "Hey Everyone!! Hey My Goddess, My Princesses, My Cherry blossom, My Butterfly..."

Overkill: 'Hmph!! That won't work on Hinata!!' *Feels rising body temperature and increase of heartbeat* 'Seriously!?'

Hinata: *Blushing and Nods*

Jackson: "My Best Bro, The best teach... And the guy with a stick up his ass!!"

Sasuke: "HEY!!!"

Tsunade: "Sasuke remember you anger!!"

Sasuke: "Hmph!!" *Calms down*

Tsunade: "I have to Big news for all of you!!"

Naruto: "Alright let's hear it!!"

Tsunade: "First for Jackson!!"

Jackson: "Huh!?"

Tsunade: "There is a Present left for by a man by the name of Daishinkan!! He said he's a friend of yours and he looked a lot like that Whis fellow so I trusted him!! He also said it was From Zeno!!"

Jackson: "Ah good Old Zenny!!"

Tsunade then gives a Clay pot!!

Jackson: "Huh!? A Claypot!? That's strange..."

The pot then began violently shaking until it dropped to the ground Spawning arms, legs, and A Single Tail before Popping it's Head out of the Lid!!

Everyone: "SHUKAKU!?!?!?!?"

???: "What!? no!! I'm Chibikaku!!"

Chibikaku!!

Sasuke: "So we gotta deal with a one-tailed shrimp now!?"

Chibikaku then got steamed and jumped grabbing Sasuke's collar and pulling him down and started bitch slapping him!!

ChibiKaku: "WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHRIMP EMO BOY!?!?!?"

Sakura: "Wait I'm confused!!"

Shizune: "So Am I!!"

Chibikaku: * Let's go of Sasuke* "Please let me explain*

Then he explained that he was created by the Great and Powerful Zeno to be his traveling Guide and Assistant for all of his Dangerous Adventures since like 2 hours ago!!

Chibikaku: " And that's all!! Oh, And the First warning for all of you!! DON'T CALL ME FUCKING CUTE!!!"

Jackson: "Duley Noted!!"

Tsunade: "So Now for your Mission!!"

Naruto: "Yes!! Finally!!"

Tsunade: "You see there has been some Ice Ninja freezing people outside of the Village I'm worried about how dangerous this person can be!! We last saw him running into the forest So I'm separating you into three teams to go and Investigate!! The first team is Naruto and Kakashi!!"

Naruto: "Hell Yeah!!"

He and Kakashi Hi fives!!

Tsunade: "Next up is Sakura and Sasuke!!"

Sasuke: "Ok."

Sakura: 'Oh no not him!! Seriously!! Him of all people!! I mean come on!! I suppose it could be worse!! I could be with Naruto!!"

Tsunade: "And The Final Team is Jackson and Hinata!!"

Jackson: "Hell Yeah!! With my Skills and your Symbiote, this will be a piece of cake!!"

Hinata: *Blushing* "Y-Yay!!"

Chibikaku: "I suppose we're teaming up Tex!!"

Overkill: *Pops head out* "The Name is Overkill not tex and Sure I guess!!"

Tsunade: "Now I need you all to get going!! We are burning daylight as we speak!!

To be Continued...