White Rose!!!/ Confessions!!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was walking past the kitchen when he heard Arguing so he walked over and he Saw Ruby and Wiess bickering and fighting like an old married couple!! He was confused until Tohru Joined her!!

Jackson: "Hey Tohru you know what's going on!?"

Tohru: "Yeah I saw it all!! You see..."

Flashback!!

Wiess was Planning to make some Cookies for Jackson because she wanted to practice baking since the only thing she ever cooked was a cup of Instant Ramen and she burnt it!! She was about to Grab the bag full of chocolate chips to put in the mix but Noticed they were gone and she instantly knew who did it!!

Wiess: "Ruby!!!"

Ruby then zipped in clearly having chocolate chip stains on her face and hiding some behind her back!!

Ruby: "Hey Wiess what is it!?"

Wiess: "Ruby Did you take my chocolate chips!?"

Ruby: "Nooooo..."

Weiss:  *Look of Not Believing her!!*

Ruby: *Pulls out bag behind her back* "Yes..."

Wiess: "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!? I WAS MAKING COOKIES WITH THOSE!!!"

Ruby: "YOU KNOW ME WEISS!!! YOU KNOW I WOULD EAT THOSE!!!"

Flashback End!!

Wiess: "And Further More You never Clean Your Room and It gives me Some kind of Anxiety filled OCD!!!"

Ruby: "Well excuse me Ice Queen but I have my own style of Organization!!"

Wiess: "Don't call me that!!!"

Jackson: "So That's what Been Happening!?"

Torhu: "Yeah!! It's so cute!!"

Jackson: "How!? How is it cute!?"

Tohru: "Well it's a lover's quarrel!! It's so cute!!"

Jackson: "You mean like What Yang and Blake do!?"

Tohru: "Yeah or what me and Ms. Kobayashi does!!"

Koba: *In Another room* "Were Not lovers Tohru!!!"

Tohru: "Love you too!! *Turns to Jackson* "She's such a Tsundere!!"

Jackson: "Riiiight..." *Turns to Ruby and Wiess* "RUBY!!! WIESS!! STOP YOUR FIGHTING RIGHT NOW!!!"

They basically both stop and Look with some Apologetic Faces that screamed "We Sowwy"!!

Jackson: "No, No, That won't work!! I need you two in my Room Now!!"

Timeskip presented by A Chibi Jackson Doing Therapy To Chibi Weiss and Ruby while wearing a Doctor Phil suit!!

Jackson: "Okay!! So How do you two feel right now!?"

Wiess: "I... feel... Stolen from... That Ruby would take those from me..."

Jackson: "And Ruby do you mind telling us how you feel right now, please!?"

Ruby: "I... feel... Saddened... That... She... would be mad... at me...For a simple Habit..."

Jackson: "Well Okay!! But I think you two have some untold feelings for each other!!"

Weiss: *Flustered* "N-No I don't!!!"

Jackson: *Stern* "Weiss."

Wiess: *Sigh* "Look, Ruby... I... Um... I... I really like You!! Not just as a Friend But as More than That... I mean As a Lover!! I mean I Still love our man but I also love you!!"

Ruby: "Well Um... Me too... I feel the exact same way!! I mean We're like Yang and Blake except  only slightly younger and with no Half Saiyans!!"

Wiess: "Yeah!!" *Flustered* "Um... You W-Wanna go on a... Um... You know A... A... A..."

Ruby: "Yeah!! A Date!! Let's do that!!"

Weiss: "Great!! I love you so much!!"

Ruby: "Me too!!"

Ruby/ Wiess: "Thank you, Jackson!!"

The two then walked out and Jackson took a breather before Tohru Popped her head from the door!!

Tohru: "Hey do You mind helping me and Ms Kobayashi!?"

Koba: "I told you there is nothing to help!!!"

Jackson: "Let me see and try what I can do!!"

To Be Continued...