The Perverted Alien Girl Who invaded Earth!!/ Part 2: Love and a Beating!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson and Skarpne had arrived at a Field out on U.A Grounds where they were all doing some Quirk Training to make their Quirks... You know... Stronger!! Some of it Look Torutures while others looked pretty fun, and others looked... Weird...

If you couldn't guess which ones were which then congratulations your pretty wacky!!

Skarpne: "Wow!! People in your world have superpowers!!"

Jackson: "Yeah, Many People do!! I have some myself!!"

Skarpne: *Hugs Jackson* "Really!? My Bou has superpowers!!! Oh My God, this can make our sex So Interesting!!!"

Jackson: *Facepalm and Sigh*

They then Walked into The Training Grounds which caught everyone's attention especially that little Perverts and His Friend!!

Mineta: "Holy shit Look at Her!!!"

Denki: "Yeah!! I mean Look at Her Hips!! That ass!!"

Mineta: "Look at her Chest!!"

Mineta/ Denki: *Drooling*

The girls run over to him giving him hugs and Kisses while Skrapne Got pretty pissed not knowing they were a part of this Harem!!

A/N: Start at 0:09-0:16!!

Basically Skarpne's Reaction:

Jackson: "WOAH OKAY!!! CALM DOWN FREAKY ALIEN GENOTYPE!!!!"

After a Lot of confused Explaining Later!!

Mina: "Are you a Real Alien!?"

Skarpne: "Oh Let me see I have a Tail, Razor Sharp teeth, and My extremely Illogical Biology so What do you think!?"

Mina: "Yeeeees....!?"

Skarpne: "Yes!!"

Skarpne: "Look I Just came Here because I fell in love with this Mega Hunk..."

Jackson: *Sigh and Facepalm*

Skarpne: "... And as soon as we go back We're going to have some Fun Times In bed~"

Tsu: *Snickering* "Yeah but You wouldn't be the first though!!"

Skarpne: "Huh?"

Jackson: "Yeah Anna (A Girl you haven't met yet in the Harem) Tied me down and you can guess the rest... It was Crazy Yet Fun... Damn that girl is smart..."

Skarpne: "Aww My man is such a Toughie yet is so Soft inside for us girls!! I'll be sitting on that rock over there waiting for you~"

She walked over and sat on a rock and just then Mineta and Denki were slowly walking over to grope her with probably disastrous results (Like Tsu tried to drown Mineta or when Nemu beat the shit out of Mineta (It's mostly Mineta)) but before they could do anything Her tail snaked around they're arms and lifted them up!!

Skarpne: "What are you two doing!?"

Mineta: "What are we doing!?"

Skarpne: "What are you doing!?"

Denki: "Definitely not trying to Grope you!!"

Skarpne: "Oh good because that would be bad!!"

Mineta: "How bad!?"

Skarpne: "I would beat the shit out of you two up bad!!"

Denki: "That's Bad!!"

Skarpne: "Indeed!! But then on the other hand..."

Skarpne was Beating the shit out of those with a Mouth Forming on her Tail chewing on Denki like a Chewtoy shaking and Thrashing him Around while her Right Arm turned into a Dragon's one which was Slamming Mineta around like a Ragdoll!! Everyone just watched as they got their asses Kicked as for one her powers are impressive and two Mineta is not very well-liked and Denki... well at least he's outgoing!!

Once she was Finished with the both of them she dropped them onto the ground one covered with Bruises and Scratches while the other was covered in a weird sticky substance that is probably not saliva!! She then skipped over and Cuddled up to Jackson letting her Tail slither around his body in a constricting Grip much Like Miia's!!

Skarpne: "May I now Have some of that Love Nectar Baby!?"

Jackson: *Sigh* "Sure... But we do it outside the story!!"

Skarpne: "Yay!!!"

Well, One new girlfriend in the collection of beautiful Women!! I wonder if she has some Freinds!? *Wink*

To Be Continued...