Fusions Coming to Life!/ Part 2: An explanation!/ More girls!

3rd Person POV

G.P: "Hello there children! I have heard about your little predicament and since I may have been the source root of the problem and you are the only victims of it I have come to explain!"

Gogiti: "I wouldn't say, Victims!"

Vegitio: Now we all get to spend time with our Man!"

Gokefla: *Smothers him* "I love Our Jackson so much!"

Jackson: "I can't breathe with your Giant boobs! Let me go!"

Gokefla: *Blushing* "You're just too sweet!"

Gogita: "Hey let go of him! It's my turn!"

She then prayed him off her and started smothering him as well! It was easy to tell a rivalry was forming between the two rather quickly! The other girls soon broke up the exchange before they deprive him of all of his oxygen! Once he gained his breath he got up, composed himself, and asked him the question of the day!

Jackson: "Wait for a second! How did you even hear about his!?"

 G.P: "Oh, the author told me!"

 Jackson: "The Author?"

 G.P: "You know, God!"

 Jackson: "So Xeno?"

G.P: "No The Author!"

 Jackson: "But it's god so it's Xeno?"

 G.P: "Not really he ranks far above Xeno." 

 Jackson: *Brain shorts circuits trying to comprehend*

Goki: "Um... let's just find out how this all happened before we break too many 4th walls and break like 16 walls!... Oh, no!! I broke 16 walls!!!" 

 G.P: "Anyway! I shall explain! You see I was monitoring the Universe when I accidentally sent a wave of magical energy but moving the 3rd planet in them Atari system by 1/12 of a centimeter sending a butterfly effect rippling across the universe! Such as making Fusions when being Fused and created to be instead made into their own beings and before I can correct it you have seemed to fuse at the exact time and become the only ones affected by this! Very lucky I must say!"

While he was explaining Gokefla grabbed her man and dragged him behind a tree where she thinks nobody can see them and had a lewd smile on her face and Jackson just sweated profusely!

Jackson: "Okay Gokefla but you get any crazy ideas! Let's just say I'm a virgin and I may not survive with you of all people!"

Gokefla: "Don't worry Jackson Baby! I know so I have other Ideas!"

Jackson: *Gulp* "L-Like what?"

Gokefla: "Like these" 

She then ripped her shirt off revealing her bare breasts and he shot out 2 gallons of nasal blood making this scene look like a mortal combat arena and everybody noticed!

Gokefla: "Oh dear it looks like I was too hard on him."

She then put her shirt back on by the time the girls had arrived but they were able to piece everything together and oh man they were pissed!!! They were about to fight but the Grand priest stopped them and explained!

G.P: "I see you all want to fight but we can't do it here."

Goki: "Why!?"

G.P: "Because if you do the planet will be destroyed."

Goki: "Oh... That's a good reason... I guess..."

G.P: "I will take you all to an Arena near the far rim of the universe where you can do your battle at your fullest and hurt nobody! I shall take care of him until he wakes up."

Girls: "Great!!"

Timeskip and Jackson's POV

I started waking up to the sounds of Fighting and all I remember before passing out is Some Big Breasts and plenty of Blood! Maybe I was watching a slumber party massacre I don't know!

G.P: "I'm glad your awake Mr. Shadowbelt! They had been fighting nonstop for a little over 3 hours! Impressive stamina I must say."

Jackson: "What!?"

I then looked up to see Gokefla battling the others and Gogita was charging up a blast ready blow her away! Gokefla in her SSJ3 Form blasted the others away as Gogita fired her blast sending Gokefla flying across the field! I got up primed for action to stop the fight! But before I can go The Grand priest put his hand on his shoulder and handed Me the rings which are now nine of them!

Jackson: "Wha?"

Grand Minister: "I wanted to make sure there was enough for all of them! Now go and stop them!"

I just nodded before Going Ultimate Alien-X and in the quick time of 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000009 Seconds nearly blowing up the entire arena and leaving nothing but rubble behind grabbed them by the backs of their necks and once they stopped squirming I put them down and turned into his human form.

Jackson: "Girls I'm sorry that it had ended this way but I am willing to make it official that you are all my girlfriends especially with these!"

I then pull out the rings and he was immediately glomped to the ground and I was pinned down as they took the rings, put them on, and start snuggling with Me nearly crushing Me several times but to be honest I was loving it!

Jackson: "I love you so much, girls!"

Girls: "Us too our prince!"

3rd Person POV

The Grand priest from Afar and simply chuckled to himself!

G.P: "Well Dear reader it looks the Author will do something different next chapter so And he says That He hopes you like it and we'll all see you (Or I guess I will see you) next chapter! Have a Good day!"

To Be Continued...

Aliens, Gods, And Girls!: OP! Omnitrix Wearing! OC X Massive Harem 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें