A Fairy Tail Desert Trip!!/ Sabertoothed Enemies!!/ Part 4

3rd Person POV

Jiemma: "So this is source of his Power I can still Beat- GAH!!!"

Jackson appeared in front of him and Grabbed his Fist with a face that says "I'm going to kill you"!!

Jackson: "You Not going anywhere!?"

Jiemma then removed his fist and then punched our hero in the gut only to realize he's done nothing to him!!

Jiemma: "Huh!?"

Jackson: "Then Grab a Snickers!!!"

Jiemma: *Backs up* "I... Uh... I think we're both missing some context here..."

Jackson then charged into him And stabbed him in the gut with his Armory Arm and his five claws puncture his organs causing major blood loss!!

Jiemma: "GAH!!! MY ORGANS!!!"

Jackson: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND NEVER RETURN TO SABERTOOTH!!!!"

Jiemma: "How about... You make me..."

Jackson: "Fine then!!"

Jackson then Charged at Him and Threw him against a Wall repeatedly stabbing him preparing his other arm for a small Ki Blast!! Blood was pouring out as Jiemma threw Jackson off him as he throws the Ki blast at his face making the bigger guy look like 2 Face but more Singed!!!

Jackson: "Time to try out this New Attack Hinata's been Trying to Teach me... 64 PALMS MOTHER FUCKER!!!!  1 Palm, 2 Palms, 4 palms, 8 palms, 16 palms, 32 Palms, 64 PALMS!!!"

He hit him 64 times with his Charka infused fists Half of them stabbing Jiemma with 5 New Holes!!

Everyone soon started getting up to see the beatdown go on!!!

Erza: "Haha Look at him go!! Go, Jackson!!"

Lucy: "Kick his ass!!!"

Juvia: "Make him Pay beloved!!!"

Mirajane: "LET HIM DIE!!!!... Sorry too much..."

Wendy: "Go, Daddy!!"

Jackson: "EAT THIS!!!! Rainboom Rasen-Shuriken Kamehameha!!!"

He then shot Jiemma in the chest with it and he was Shot straight through with a Ki blast and A Near Infinite number of Chakra blades stabbing him making him bleed as they stab in the Vaines and Everywhere else before he goes Boom!!!

Jiemma Then Falls to the ground as Jackson Then Grabs him by the head and continues to smash him until he holds him up and stares into his Yellow eyes!!

Jackson: "Those Demon Eyes... I HATE DEMON EYES!!!!"

He then used his clawed gauntlet to stabs his eyes leaving him Blind!!!

Jiemma: "GAH!!!!"

Jackson: "First you abuse an innocent girl... Then You Hurt My friends... My Family... And Then You Target My little Dragonslayer... Oh, You gonna die!! You gonna die Hard!!"

He then puts Jiemma in a Headlock Position and held him there as he tried to squirm as much as he can with what little Energy he has Left!! He put him there and then Snapped his neck pouring cups of blood all over the sand!! He then vaporized his body with one more Rasengan Kamehameha!!

Jackson: *Heavily breathing* "Well... The Job... Is finished... Thank god!!" *Falls on his Knees*

All of the Girls (Minus Carla) all came over and checked on him to make sure he's Okay and the guys soon catch up with them!!

Jackson: "Everyone I'm okay!! Let's just go home now and then we can have a victory party back there!!"

Everyone: "Yay!!!"

They all Helped him up and they started walking back home as the sun was setting making the trip back way easier than the trip here!!

To Be Continued...