BNHA Bath House!!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was being dragged against him will by both all of the Class 1-A And 1-B girls to someplace! Why? Because it was the Local Bathhouse and He knows that when they get there the girls would Try something and he doesn't want to die of a nosebleed today!! He was trying his best to not move but by some of the physically strongest girls like Tsu, Pony and by god even Itsuka they were slowly dragging along him along behind him!!

Jackson: "Girls please don't make me do this!! I don't wanna die of a nosebleed thank you!!"

Momo: "Oh come on Jackson we'll behave don't worry!!"

Tsu: "What do you take us girls for-Kero!?"

Jackson: "Nothing but since your all influenced by girls like that Elf Brothel, or even Anna and Kuro!" *Shivers*

Ochaco: "Don't worry about we won't do anything! we promise!"

Jackson: "Really?"

Girls: "Yes!!!" :D

He then started walking with the girls through the streets until they made it to the local Bathhouse!!

Jackson: "Wow this place looks nice!!"

Ibara: "Yep! We thought you would like it!"

Jackson: 'Then let's go!!"

They all ran inside and the stopped by the counter to get the Pool they reserved for today and as they waited for their pool Jackson walked off and two worst the people for right now showed up and they all got suspicious. It was Mineta and his flirty/Scheming friend Denki! They soon noticed the girls and their minds run wild with the images of their bodies in nothing but towels!

Mineta: "Look it's the girls from school!"

Denki: "Hello Nurse! How are all of you lovely ladies doing here by yourselves?"

Mina: "Excuse me Pig's but we're here with our boyfriend so back off!"

Mineta: "Fine! We're just here to get out own person Bath's so don't worry!"

Denki: "Yep!"

Reiko: "Fine then but were keeping an eye out for you!!"

Timeskip presented by a Chibi Jackson being hugged by the chibi girls in the baths!

The Baths!

Jackson was covering his eyes as all of the girls were just in the water or sitting on the rocks In the nude just washing among themselves or just chitchatting with each other.

Momo: "Come on Jackson why don't you remove your hands?"

Jackson: "I'm a gentleman that's why!"

Momo: *Sultry* "Do I have to make you remove them then?"

Jackson: "Don't try that voice with me Momo!!"

They all then walked in and tried to pry to his hands off his eyes and he will definitely have a nosebleed if they do!

On the otherwise of the wall, Mineta was using his sticky balls combined with a lift from Denki to climb the wall and see the girls without towels! that pervert was just drooling with the idea of seeing that and as he was about to make it to the top he was met by Jackninja staring him down with his Large Froggy eyes and the little pervert was shining from fear alone!

Mineta: "W-What are you doing here!?"

Jackson: "I saw this coming a mile away." *Puts his foot on his head* "Now if you wanna be a good hero then first be a good person."

He then uses his Large foot to push him off the ledge and Mineta fell off landing on top of Denki right on his face and Jackson had a good laugh!!

Jackson: "Haha! Now that was fun!!"

Girls: "Ooh Jackson!"

He looked down and he saw the girls all standing up with nothing to hide at all and then he then had the greatest nosebleed he ever had rocketing him up through the air before landing back into water crashing down on it before sinking in the after in his human form and the girls all got him and discussed what they should do with him before they decided to snuggle up to him while he's knocked out until he wakes up and probably be knocked out again just like this time!

He is a very lucky young man!

To be Continued...