Attack of the Trinity Raven

3rd Person POV

Jackson was Just Meditating in the forest per Whis's Training orders and he was just sitting there relaxing when he felt three presences moving closer to him!! One Running on top of the trees, One riding a Motorcycle and one flying!! He was still sitting there trying to keep his meditation calm when he felt their presence right behind as if they were breathing down his neck!!

Jackson: "Alright you three show yourselves!! You're not being sneaky!!"

They then appeared in front of him and boy did they look weird!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Trinity Raven/ Left to right: Fukuru, Ikaruga, Taka

Jackson: "Well look at this Isn't it Owl Head, Kimino Girl, And Gene Simmons."

Taka: "Do you know who we are you, stupid Child!?"

Jackson: "No and I don't care now leave."

Fukuru: "Hoot, I'm not sure he knows who we are!!"

Ikaruga: "Let us introduce ourselves then!!"

Fukuru/ Ikaguru/ Taka/ All three: "Hoot Fukuru!!/ Ikaguru!!/ Taka!!/ We are the Trinity Raven!!!" *Poses*

Jackson: "The Flamboyant bunch isn't ya!? you do sound familiar though? Tell me what are your powers!!"

Fukuru: "Hoot!! My power is to absorb other powers!!"

Jackson: "Huh? Like Parasite... What about Ikaguru!?"

Ikaguru: "..."

Taka: "Hey Ikaguru Speak up!! What is she thinking right now!?"

Ikaguru: 'Man he's cute!! I wouldn't mind taking him from Erza myself!!'

Taka: "Ikaguru!!!"

Ikaguru: "Huh!? right!! My power is I can cut through anything!!"

Jackson: "Can you cut through diamonds or slime!?"

Ikaguru: "Um... No..."

Jackson: "I will remember... And what about KISS other there!?"

Ikagauru: "My hair can absorb Liquids!! But not Alchohol or Gasoline though as that stuff will burn!!"

Jackson: "I will take note of that!!"

Taka: "Wait why are you Taking notes!?"

Jackson: "Don't worry about that!! Check this out!!"

He then punches Taka in the face!!

Taka: "Fukuru!!?"

Fukuru: "Hoot yes sir!!"

He then ran over but this happened!!

A/N: Start at 0:07

Jackson: "Hey Fukuru!!"

Fukuru: "Hoot!! Yes!?"

Jackson: "Do you like Birdseed!?"

Fukuru: "Hoot!! Yes!!"

Jackson: "Well have some!!"

He then throws some birdseed at him covering him in the stuff!!

Fukuru: "I'm not sure how that's going to stop me but-!!"

He was then picked up by a giant hawk and he and the birdseed were carried off into the distance!! 

Taka: "You son of a bitch!!"

He then charged at him but he simply turned into his cartoon form (He got from the Ink machine) and hid behind I door he magically pulled out of nowhere and Hid in it!!

Taka: "What the fuck!? You know what nevermind!! Ikaguru waits for me!!"

Ikaguru: "Got it!!"

He then snuck in Emitting an evil laugh when this happened!!

He was then kicked out flying into the distance and came out Humongasuar J10 who then turned back to normal when he was fully out and the door dissipated!!

Jackson: "Well That was easy!!" *Looks at Ikaguru* "Aren't you gonna fight me!?"

Ikaguru: "Nah, Besides I gotta go get Birdbrain and Guitar Head!! Thanks for the fight anyways!!"

Jackson: "Um... Yeah... I guess..."

Ikaguru: "Thanks!!" *Kisses His cheek and Runs off to the direction of her two Allies* "See ya!!"

Jackson: "Well... They sure we're... an Interesting bunch..."

To Be Continued...