Akame Ga Kill/ Part 8- Esdeath Turning Good and New Girls!!!

3rd Person POV

A/N: Alright this is the Finale for the Arc so I hope you all Enjoy!!!

After Fighting through and Killing so Many Esdeaths Guards (Their all Battle Droids so don't worry) they finally made to the door of Esdeaths Chambers/Bedroom ready to break in, Save Jackson, Kill Esdeath, finally end this whole Dictatorship and War!!

Erza: "Okay so what's the plan!?"

Leone: "Okay so we run in Grab Jackson, and Put a Bullet into Esdeaths head!!"

Lucy: "Is that really all you got!?"

Leone: "I'm not much a thinker!!"

Mine: "Well I love it!! I get the first shot!! LET'S DEW THIS!!!!"

They then kicked down the door and were about to grab Jackson and Kill Esdeath when they shocking sight!! Esdeath was not hurting him and they were both instead talking like any couple would as they pecked each other's lips (And Yes Edeath is still in Underwear and didn't bother to change)!! It was the Kissing the set them off!!

Girls: "WHAT!?!?!?"

Jackson: "Oh Hey guys!!"

Esdeath: "Oh Hello!! I would like to sincerely Apo-!!"

The girls then tackled Esdeath to the ground and held her down as Erza and Lucy walked over to shake some sense into him!!

Erza: "Jackson what the hell is wrong with you!? Are you okay!?"

Lucy: "Please Speak to us!!"

Jackson: 'Guys I'm okay!! Let go of Esdeath!! She's on our side now!!"

Everyone (Except Jackson and Esedeath): "WHAT!?!?"

Esdeath: "If you can pleas get off of me I can explain!!"

Jackson: "Yeah!!"

They all got off of her and They began explaining!!

Esdeath: *Full of Feeling* "Jackson was the first person to ask me how I'm feeling and so as he talked to him he consulted me like any Good boyfriend would and I realized I never even wanted to be a Dictator!! My Father just pushed all of his Ambitions, Ideas, and Beliefs on to me not allowing me to be my own person!! I realized even though I'm a great Leader and a Total Sadist but I'm not meant to rule with An Iron fist!! I'm just too nice for that!! So I've decided to turn over a new leaf and become a better person not to mention turn my rule into that of a better, Kinder one!! And It was all thanks to the man I love!!"

Akame: "Wait why should we Belive you!?"

Kuruko: "Yeah!? We should we!?"

Esdeath: "Because Would I do this otherwise!?"

She Grabs Jackson's face and kissed him on the lips making out with Unbridal passion even shoving her Tongue in there as well!! They All have to admit that A Woman who is lying can't do that!!

Mine: "Wait Why should we still Believe-!?"

Chelsea: "She already proved it Mine!!!"

Mine: "I know!!"

Akame: "Well I'm just glad I got my sister back!!"

Kuruko: "Me too!!"

Leone: "We have something to Admit too!!"

Jackson: "You all love me too right!?"

They all glomp him to the bed and were hugging, smothering, and Kissing the crap out of him!!

Girls: "YES!!!!"

Jackson: "Well I thought so!!"

Bols: "Look we three Better get going!!"

Run/ Stylish: "We do!?

Bols: *Elbows them in the gut* "Yes we do!!! You girls and Guy go enjoy yourselves!!"

He excuses the three of them out as the Girls were still hugging and do all of those things to him!!

Jackson: "I love all you girls so Much!! Especially You, My Lioness, My Little Tsundere, My Adorable sisters, My little Yandere, My Lolipop, and My Little Dictator!!"

Girls: "We love you too!!!"

Jackson: "What a Great end to this 8 part Arc!!"

Leone: "What do you mean by that!?"

Jackson: "It's an Inside joke you wouldn't understand..."

They then continued doing what they were doing and it was truly beautiful!!

To Be Continued...