A Date with Momo and Kale!/ Possibly Twins!?

3rd Person POV

Today was Jackson's Date with two Of his girls that do look Very Similar that being The Heroic Student Hero Momo and the Shy universe 6 Legendary Super Saiyan Kale. They do Look incredibly similar except for the fact That Kale is slightly taller with fuller Lips and Momo was shorter but had a much more Mature body!

In the Mansion's changing room's both girls walked out wearing the same clothes which made them both a bit confused and angry thinking that each other was copying the other one! They both wore a red T-shirt with the words "Jackson's girl" inside a Whiteheart, Yellow skirt, and Black shorts underneath and their hair tied in a spiky ponytail!

Momo: "Hey! You're copying me!"

Kale: "N-No Your copying me!"

Momo: "No! You're copying me!"!

Kale: "N-No! You're copying me!!"

A Fight was about to begin but thankfully they realized that Momo was showing way more cleavage than Kale due to her more mature body and Lower cut shirt, and they figured out that they were probably not copying each other due to how their clothes fit them.

Momo/ Kale: "Sorry!"

When they were finished apologizing they walked to the front lobby to see Jackson in his Usual clothes ready for their Date. They then got into the Ferrari and went to the Sweet corner (The Usual spot) where they, of course, ordered some Ice cream. Jackson got his usual whole Momo got Vanilla and Kale got some Chocolate.

This is her first Time Eating ice Cream and when she put the spoonful of Cold goodness in her Mouth she smiled widely and her eyes sparkled with stars!

Kale: "Wow! What do you call this!? It's cold as Ice but it tastes as sweet as the finest Nerf Milk!!"

Jackson: "It's Called Ice cream Sweetie! It's just cow's milk that has been frozen with sugar and other additives!"

Kale: "Well It's Amazing!! Can I please have a second One Jackie!?"

Jackson: "Sure! I am buying!"

Kale: "Yay! I'll talk 5 more of these!"

Momo: "Man I didn't think she'll like them so much!"

Jackson: "You should've seen Elma then!"

TimeSkip!

After that and Kale getting an Icecream headache he took them back home for some Snuggling and cuddles. He carried the two Inside sweeping them off their feet as they cuddled into his chest like the Cuties they are! 

Momo: "What are you going to do now Jackson?"

Kale: "Y-Yeah..."

Jackson: "Well I'm going to take you to my room for some wells deserved cuddling and Footrubs!"

Momo/Kale: "Yay!"

He then took them upstairs and Placed them onto his bed before rubbing his hands in coconut butter lotion and Rubbing their feet infusing his hands with Ki and Chakra making this way more enjoyable as if it was already not enjoyable!

Momo: "Ooh It feels so good!!"

Kale: "Y-Yeah! I should do this with Caulifla some time! I bet she would love it more than even me!!"

Jackson: "Well I'm glad you two love it so much!"

He continued as they took every possible chance to kiss him right onto the lips and when he was finished they pulled him up onto the bed and started making out with him and shoving his face into their cleavage. It was truly all smiles and loving thoughts!

Jackson: "I love you two so much!!"

Momo/ Kale: "Us too!!"

To Be Continued...