Jackson 10 and the Ink Machine!!/ Part 1- The Angel and the Ink!!!

Jackson's POV

I started hearing a voice and seeing nothing but black but I kept hearing the voice repeat the same words over, and Over again trying to get my Attention!!

???: "Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello sir are you okay!?"

It sounded like a woman but It can't be any of my girlfriends on how she called me Sir!! Then I started opening my eyes!!

???: "Oh Hooray your awake!!"

I looked over and I saw what Looked like A 1930s Cartoon Character who seems Quite Familiar standing next to me!! She looked kind of cute and with the Halo... An Angel?

 An Angel?

???

Jackson: "Um... Hello?"

???: "Oh Hi There I'm Alice Angel!! Are you Jackson 10!?"

Jackson: "Yeah I am!! Alice... Angel... Why does that sound familiar!? Do I know you from somewhere!?"

Alice: "Oh Well I guess it's been a few decades since my last appearance!!"

Jackson: "How long is that!?"

Alice: "Let's see!!" *Starts counting on her fingers cartoonishly fast* "I'm 88 Years old if you don't count the years of Conception!!"

Jackson: "88 YEARS OLD!!!? GODDAMN, YOU LOOK YOUNG!!!!"

Alice: "Shhh Be Quiet!!!"

Jackson: "Right sorry!!" 'Wait for a second...'

I just remembered some Memories of watching old cartoons with my mom and some of them were "The Bendy Cartoons" where it started the Imp Bendy, The Dog/Man Boris, and Finally The Angel Alice!!!

Jackson: "Y-Your Alice Angel!!! Your Real!!!?"

Alice: "Yep!!!"

Jackson: "Man for a 2D Cartoon from Almost a century again you look really beautiful!!!"

Alice: *Flustered* "T-Thanks..." 

I will admit when I was a kid I had a bit of a childish crush on her up until I was 12 when I started liking real women and she looked just as cute out here then she does in here!! But then I looked around and saw we were in a room made out of old somewhat rotten wood and some black Liquid coming out of the walls and ceiling spilling on the floor!!

Jackson: "What is this place!?"

Alice: "This is Joey drew studios!! My birthing place!!"

Jackson: "Really!? Why is it so Old and... Um... Dirty!! No Offense of course!!!"

Alice: "It's okay!! This place has been abandoned by decades!! That's kind of the reason why I summoned you here!!"

Jackson: "Summoned me!? What!?"

Alice: "I used a portal spell to get you here!! It was hard work!! nearly Drained all the energy me!!"

Jackson: "Well what do you my help with Alice!?"

Alice: "Well I need you to help me find Boris and then help us destroy Bendy!!"

Jackson: "Destroy Bendy!? But aren't you guys Friends!?

Alice: "Well... We WERE Friends until we were given life!! You see we were good Friends until Bendy starts getting more and more impish until... The Lost Episode..."

Jackson: "The Lost episode!?"

Alice: "We... do not talk about the lost episode..."

Jackson: "Oh I'm so sorry!!"

Alice: "It's okay!! I understand!! You see after... That!! and the company went down during one final push to save the company Mr. Drew made us and Boris and I were created good but Bendy was turned into a monster!! A Shell of what he originally was!! And We must stop Him!!"

Jackson: "You go, sister!! Now let's get that Devil!!!"

Alice: "Yeah!!!"

They then run off to find Boris and Defeat Bendy with the two trying to avoid stepping the Ink the entire way!!

To Be Continued...