BNHA Camping Field Trip/ Part 2: The Swimming Hole!/ Admittance to Love!

3rd Person POV

After the Introductions and settling into their Cabins and everything, they all decided to go to the Lake for a swim! While the Guys just had their Swimtrunks The girls were a bit more Extravagant! 

The 1-A Girls wore the Swimsuits that can be seen above, Itsuka wore an Orange Bikini and a Yellow sarong, Yui wore a Black One pice with a hole to show a slight bit of Cleavage, Kimiko wore a red one-piece with White polka dots like the Mushrooms from Super Mario Bros., Ibara wore a Green Bikini with a Red Sarong, Pony wore a Yellow One Piece with a Frilly skirt, Setsuna wore a Dark green Top and a Long Skirt, Reiko wore a White one-piece with a Bunch of Skull Images on them, While Yu and Nemuri are wearing a pair of Black and Purple Bikini's that show off their Curvacious bodies, Inko wore a Green Summer dress, Mika wore a Purple One-piece and Finally There was Mitsuki Who was in a sexy White Bikini that show's a lot a skin!!

That was not okay with Katsuki though!

Katsuki: "Mom Put some Clothes on Godamnit!! You look like a Godamn Hoar!!"

Mitsuki: "Oh shut up!!! I'm trying to look good for my Boyfriend!! I already showed him this at the store before coming here anyway!!"

Katsuki: "You what!?" *Looks at Jackson* "You Motherfucker!!

Jackson: "Indeed but well Not yet anyway!"

Katsuki: "That's it!"

Katsuki was about to punch him but he simply sucker-punched him and then Katsuki who snuck up behind him backhanded him knocking the Bastard out!

Jackson: "Thanks Mitsuki!"

Mitsuki: "Your welcome Jackie!"

She then kissed him and then He was then dragged underwater and all of his girlfriends even Mitsuki was kissing him on the lips with unbridled passion underwater each taking their turns giving him their Oxygen as well with each kiss. He soon swam back to the surface and Smiled with a very red face.

Jackson: *Gathering Breath* "I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!"

Girlfriends: "We love you too!"

With the other guys, Mineta and Katsuki (who hs just woken up) were a bit jealous And Deku just felt proud of him but was a bit confused about how his Mom (Inko) was acting around him.

Deku: "Hey Guys do you two notice how my Mom's acting around Jackson? It's a bit odd."

Katsuki: "Well it's very Obvious Deku!"

Deku: "What is?"

Katsuki: "It's the same with my Mom!!"

Deku: "So you mean that My mom-?"

Katsuki: "Loves him yes!!"

Deku: "Well I honestly feel conflicted about this! I'm happy that my mom finally found a great Man after years of being single but then again he is also my Age and is my friend! Well, I guess mY mom is going to be happy now."

Mineta: "I don't know, man she's like a 1/10 in my Opinion..."

Deku: *Darkly* "What did you just say about my Mom!?"

Katsuki: "Dude run!! I mean swim!!"

Mineta then swam off with Deku gaining upon him ready to pound his tiny, little, grape, head in!

Back with Jackson Itsuka swam over to him and started talking to him.

Itsuka: "Hello Jackson!"

Jackson: "Hello Itsu!"

Itsuka: "Is that a nickname?"

Jackson: "Kind of. You okay with it?"

Itsuka: *Blushing* "Yeah I like it! I was going to say that as the class representative for class 1-B That me and the other girls are huge fans of yours!"

Que the 1-A Girls, Yu, Nemuri, and Mitsuki smirking, The Class 1-B Girls getting flustered, The other girls getting a bit jealous and the guys minus Deku getting even more jealous!!

Jackson: "Well If I had a penny for every time I had that I'd be twice as Rich! Hehe!"

Itsuka: "Y-Yeah... Well, I just wanna say if you ever need anything Then We're here to help you!"

Jackson: "Great Thanks!!"

Just then in Mitsuki's little mind she developed a Plan and was planning to execute it tonight!

That Night!

Mitsuki had sent a note for each Cabin full of girls (Class 1-B, 1-A, And Chaperones) and much to everyone's (except Mitsuki's) Confusion everyone one of the girls was there! They were all discussing what was happening before Mitsuki pulls out a Blowhorn and nearly shattered everyone's eardrum with one press of the button!

Mitsuki: "Ok Ladies I think we all have something we all have to admit!"

Everyone: *Visible confusion* "???"

Mitsuki: "That not just us girlfriends but the rest of us all really like him!"

Class 1-A Girls/ Yu/ Nemu: "What!!?"

Yu: "Well I mean to be honest I'm not surprised! I mean look at him! He has everything and has all those girls!!"

Nemu: "True!! But what should we do about it!?"

Mitsuki: "I mean we could share him! I mean it's nothing new and it is a Massive Harem story by the Title! So You know what I mean."

Everyone: "Good Point!"

Kyoka: "We should all tell him tomorrow so that way can spend the whole day with him!"

Tsu: "Yay-kero!"

Toru: "Yeah! I can't wait!"

Kinoko: "Wait! Why are you some excited!?"

Pony: "Yeah. This is a bit confusing."

Ochaco: "Sorry! We're just so excited to have our fellow Heroes share him with us as well!! It also means new Friends!!"

Setsuna: "Yeah!"

Outside the Cabins, on a Tree, the Villian by the Name of Kurogiri was watching ready to make his next move on the student of UA Ready to hurt them all!

Kurogiri

Kurogiri: "Hmmm Yes my plan will be complete And by tomorrow afternoon his place will be drenched in blood. Hehehehehehe..."

To Be Continued...