Babysitting Kono/ Hanging out with Naruto/ Sexy Jutsu Issues!!

3rd Person POV

In Tsunade's Office Naruto had Stopped by standing in front of the Hokage waiting for Jackson to come as she has a Mission for the two of them!! Neither of them has an idea for what the Mission was She just said it was very Important!!

Naruto (Sorry I hadn't provided a Picture before)!!

Just then Jackson ran in Panting!!

Tsunade: "Ah Hello Jackson!!"

Jackson: *Panting* "Hey Tsunade!! Hey Naruto!! Sorry I needed to catch my breath!!"

Naruto: "Why do you need to do that again!? Don't you have those Aliens who run past the speed of light!?"

Jackson: *Punting* "Dude!! Unlike you, I had to come in a Hurry!!"

Naruto: "Anyways what's the Mission Lady Tsunade!? Do we have to stop some Hidden Mist Ninja!? Hunt down a Monster!? For us to fight each other even!?"

Tsunade: *Chuckles* "No of course not!! I have a different mission in mind!! Shizune can you bring him in!!"

The door's open to reveal Shizune bringing in a young boy!!

Naruto: "Kono!!?"

Konohamaru (Kono for short)

Kono: "Hey Naruto!!"

Jackson: "Wait you know this Kid!?"

Naruto: "Yeah when we first met I taught him Sexy Jutsu!!"

Jackson then stared at him for several seconds before he slapped him across the back of the head and started beating him while he's down!!

Jackson: "WHAT IN HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!? WHY WOULD YOU TEACH THAT TO A GODDAMN CHILD YOU IDIOT!!!!"

Naruto: "Lady Tsunade Help!!!"

Tsunade: *Chuckles* "I know I should stop this but's too good not to watch after you called me Granny after the last 100 times!!"

Timeskip presented by a Chibi Naruto being Bandaged up after that beating!!