Erza Kidnapped!!!/ The Tower Of heaven Obliterated!!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was walking into the Fairy tail guild building when he saw the entire guild in utter disarray and he was royally confused!! There were dozens of people trying to clean the place up, Natsu and Gray were fighting more ferocity than usual, Lucy was trying to gain composure, Juvia was just shocked, Happy was knocked out cold, Marijane was trying to fix up the bar, but Erza is Nowhere to be found!!

He was getting scared now as there were no Signs of Erza and he asked the question that would make him get furious!!

Jackson: "Guys Where's Erza!? Is she okay!?"

Everyone looked at him a bit scared and he was confused so Lucy spoke up!!

Lucy: "Um... S-S-She was K-Kidnapped..."

Jackson: "............................................. What... By who...?"

Juvi: "She was Kidnapped by the Tower of heaven..."

Jackson: "You mean the same place that gave her nightmares for years...!?"

Marijane: "Y-Yes..."

He kept his composer but it was clear he was pissed!! His blood started to boil, His Skin turned, red and Smile faltered, and everyone started backing up Knowing what was probably going to Happen!!

Lucy: "J-Jackson are you okay!?"

Jackson turns into Accelerate and ran at of there at top speeds screaming his head off!!

Jackson: 

Meanwhile in the Tower of Heaven...

Jelall was standing over Erza who was gagged down, Hogtied down to a Table and Stripped down To her Underwear as he raised his sword ready to stab her in some weird ritual but before he can do it they both heard something!!

Jellal: "What the Devil is that!?"

Erza: *Muffled confusion*

Jellal: "Is that my Ex!? Goddamnit woman you took everything S0 what else do you fucking need!?

J10 then burst through the Tower's wall turning into his human form and by god does he look pissed!!

Erza: *Muffled Happiness*

Jackson: "HEY WHAT'S UP GUYS!!!"

Jellal: "H-Hey..."

Jackson: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!?"

Jellal: "W-Well I was-!!"

Jackson: "YOU TRYING TO KILL MY GIRL!!!?"

Jellal: "W-What!?"

Jackson: "WELL ARE YOU!!!?"

Jellal: "Yes..."

Jackson: "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU NOW!!!!!"

He then rolled up his sleeves and started walking towards the Madman who was cowering in fear backup to a well!!

Jellal: "N-Now Lets calm down!! I'm sure we can work something out!?"

Jackson: "Oh we're going to work something out... AFTER BREAKING YOUR FACE!!!!"

Jellal: "Not my face!! That's My Money Maker!!!"

He then turned into Humongsuar and slugged him In the face so hard he was shot out of the building like a bullet and was sent flying into a nearby mountain and Slammed there face first!!!

Jellal: "Ow..."

Jackson then ran over and Untied Erza who immediately equipped into her Blouse and Navy blue skirt and when he immediately turned into his human form and shoved his head into her Breast where she was kissing his head and Thanking him!!

Erza: "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Jackson!!! I love you so much!!!"

Jackson: "Hey Erza It's Okay!! It's just what a Hero and a Boyfriend would do!!"

Erza: *Kisses his Lips* "Your just too amazing!!"

Jackson: *Blushing* "T-Thanks..."

He then instantly transmitted the two out of there and turned into Jackninja pointing his hand at the tower!!

Erza: "What are you doing!?"

Jackson: "You'll see!! Rasengan Kame-Hame-Hame-HA!!!!!!!!"

He then fires a giant blue beam at the tower and blows it up like the building from Diehard (Or most Action movies ever) and smirked before turning back into his Human form!!

Jackson: "There!! Now it's no more!!"

Erza then hugged him again shoving his head into her breasts and his nose bleeding!!

Erza: "THANK YOU!!!"

Jackson: *Muffled* "Y-Your welcome Erza..."

To Be Continued...