Tohru's Personal Spa Day!!

3rd Person POV

Today Tohru was walking around the Mansion gathering laundry for the washer and dryer along with the other maids who had split up around the Mansion to cover all the ground faster! That was when Tohru made her way to Jackson's room and Knocked on it 3 times before waiting with a big smile on her face as per Usual! Jackson then opened the door and ushered her in where she picks up the Laundry and was about to walk out when He stopped her!

Jackson: "Hey Tohru!"

Tohru: "Yes?"

Jackson: "Do you ever like want to do your own laundry? I mean you wear that same Maid outfit almost all of the time."

Tohru: "Oh that's silly! These are my scales!!"

Jackson: "Really!? How does that work?"

Tohru: "Well Imagine putting an Entire dragon into a Human body!"

Jackson: "Wow!! You must feel Like a Sardine then!!"

Tohru: "Well sometimes but it's totally worth it to be with you And Miss Kobyashi!!!"

She then hugs him and he smiled just thinking of a Great Idea!"

Jackson: "Hey Tohru I just had an idea!"

Tohru: *Confused* "What is it, Jackson?"

Jackson: "What If I give you a Bath!?"

Tohru then smiled and then Dragged him upstairs, past the Massive attic to Giant Rooftop Patio on top over a large portion of the Mansion! Jackson then Grabbed a Hose and some soap and Tohru transformed into her Dragon form!! A Massive 50ft long Giant Flying reptile nearly takes up the entire Patio from tip to tip and also wide!!

Jackson then started washing up her green and Scaley body soaping it up and washing it off with The water! Even A Rainbow formed over both of them!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N: Imagine this on top of the Mansion and Not Kobayashi's Old Apartment!

Jackson: 'Man this is a lot like washing a car!' "Hey, Tohru how do you like this so far?"

Tohru: *Relaxed Voice* "Oh this feels nice! I love this so much...!"

A/N: Adorable Face I know!! I Never know you can Make Dragon's so Cute!!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N: Adorable Face I know!! I Never know you can Make Dragon's so Cute!!

Jackson: "Great!! I can do other things Like Shiny your claws and Horns and Brush And Floss your teeth!!"

Tohru: "REALLY!!!?"

Jackson: "Yeah I can give you a full Makeover and-!!"

Tohru then got up on her two legs sitting down on her rear (kind of like a sitting Kangaroo) and started hugging up while nuzzling her snout against his head as he wings wrapped around them!!"

Tohru: "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!"

Jackson: *Muttering without Air* "Tohru You're Crushing Me...!!"

Tohru then lightens her Grip!

Tohru: *Blushing* "Sorry..."

Jackson: *Kisses the tip of her snout* "Nothing to worry about!!"

For the rest of the day, he did everything for her! He washed her body, Cleaned her Teeth, Filed down her claws, Shined them, and her horns, and When she turned into her Human form he painted her nails, brushed her hair, and gave her some New snappy clothes and Finally then they were finally finished!!

Jackson: "So Tohru how do you feel?"

Tohru: *Doing A Anime pose* "Absolutely Amazing!!!"

F/A/N: Imagine her totally excited while doing this pose!!

She then hugged him and held him there as was Cradling her head in his chest!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

She then hugged him and held him there as was Cradling her head in his chest!

Jackson: "Great!!!" 'Man I should do these Personal Spa days for the girls More Often!! I bet they would really appreciate it!!'

I sure bet they would!

To Be Continued...