The Villian Pub!!!

3rd Person POV

We open up inside the Interior of the Villian Pub where Frieza Was telling some of the other Villians a Classic Royal Frost demon Joke he Created!!

Frieza: "So Guys how many Namekians does it take to screw in a lightbulb!?"

 Joker: "I don't know how many!?"

 Frieza: "All of them!!! One to screw in the lightbulb and the rest to die!!"

 Everyone: "Hahahaha!!"

 Palpatine: *Serving Drinks*"I remember that one!! I invented a similar one Except it has Wookies and Slavery!!"

Frieza: "Another classic!! Hey, another Rasberry schnaps over here!!"

The Darth then used his force lightning to move the Drink over to Frieza!!

Loki: "Say I never got to ask this but Why did you open this bar in the first place!?"

Palpatine: "Well I kept getting revived time and time again so I got Tired of it and decide to open this pub!!"

Loki: "Right!!"

Frieza: "Let me just say I'm gonna get another movie!! Ever since Ressurection F I've been itching for another fight against that Damn monkey!!"

Voldemort: "But You've made more appearances!!"

Frieza: "I know but I had to work together with them and then I have to send a bigger damn monkey to fight them which only got me beaten to a pulp!!"

Joker: "Now calm down Freezer what the worse they could've done to you!! Slap you with a Banana!!? Hahahahahaha!!"

Frieza: "I swear to god one more Joke out of You and I'll get My sowing kit and sow it shut!!

Everyone: "..."

Voldemort: "You have a sowing Kit!?"

Frieza: "yeah!! Everyone has to have a Hobby!! Mine has to be sowing!!"

Hal.O: "A New Villian has entered!!"

Palpatine: "Well let them in!!"

Hal.O: "Got it!!"

The door opens and Walks in BG Ragyo!!!"

Everyone: "RAGYO!!!"

Joker: "How's our favorite Bitch Rapist world ender doing!?"

Ragyo: "Not good!! Palpy please get me a hard drink!!"

Palpatine: "Got it!!"

Loki: "Let me get this one for you Milady!!"

Ragyo: "It's not going to work Frost Giant!!"

Frieza: "Shots Fired!!!"

Loki: "Damnit!!!"

Joker: "Hahahahahahaha!!!"

Loki: "Shut up!!!"

Palpatine: "So what happened!?" *Hands Drink*

Ragyo: "My three bitchy daughters killed me again and I have to spend some more time in hell until the Author lets me out!!"

Everyone: "..."

Voldemort: "Then why are you here now...?"

Ragyo: "It's a one time occasion!!"

Everyone: "Oooooh..."

Frieza: "So everyone who wants to bet That I'm gonna beat Jackson 10 the next time We'll meet!?"

 Joker: "2 Dollars!!"

 Palpatine: 20 Imperial Credits!!" 

 Loki: "5 Gold Pieces!!"

Frieza: "Wait I didn't If It was for or against!!"

 Ragyo: "Frieza I think we all know it's against considering it's "Him" fighting!!" 

Random Dalek: "You statistic's you have a 2 percent chance of winning!!"

 Frieza: *mumbling to himself* "Wait until he sees Emerald form and we'll see who wins..."

Frieza: "Hmm Looks like the game is on!! Hey, Palpi Turn it to the Buffalo Bills game!!

Joker: "No! Make it Gotham Vs Cincinnati!!" 

 Loki: "Can we just agree football is football!?" 

 Joker: "Hell no!! Your European so your football is different from our football!!"

  Palpatine: "That's it I'm just turning it to Huttball!!"

Everyone: "Huttball!?" 

Palpatine: "yeah it's soccer mixed with double dare with a sprinkling of death!! Also without using your feet!!"

 Everyone: "Turn it to Huttball!!!"

Palpatine: "You got it!!"

They then watched Huttball while Drinking their alcoholic Beverages and wincing every time someone got hurt on screen!!

To Be Continued...