Flashbacks!!!/ First Meeting Meimei!!!/ Part 2

3rd Person POV

Jackson and The Girls were making More Of those Panda Dumplings when there was a Knocking at the door and Jackson walked over opening it seeing one of the teachers for the first time!! That Being Gigas Terano!!

Gigas Terano

He was Frozen Still and didn't even breathe!!

Jackson: 'Okay if I stay like this then he won't see me!!'

Gigas: "You know that only works in movies right!?"

Jackson: "Oh... right..."

Gigas: "Look I'm not here to eat you I'm just here to warn you to be nice to the transfer student!!"

Jackson: "Look here!! She stole from us and took without asking!! It's a Matter of principle!!"

Meimei: "This is my chance!!"

Meimei then jumped from the door opening and ran in gobbling up all of the Panda Dumplings she can while everyone tries stopping her!!

Gigas: "They don't pay me enough for this..." *He leaves*

Once the T-rex leaves Jackson Walks over to Meimei and Gives her two Bitch slaps one for each cheek and started tearing into her!!

Jackson: "Look here you can be nice or be rude and If your nice you can have some but if you keep acting like an entitled dumbasss then you can forget about the Dumplings over ever making Friends!!! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!!!!?"

Meimei: "..."

Meimei.EXE Has stopped working!!

Ranka: "Um... Is the Panda lady okay...?"

Yukari: "I don't know!!"

Miyubi: "I think you might have broken her!!"

Meimei: 'Wow!! He actually Yelled at me!! It, it, it feels so Amazing!! I never had such a wild feeling before!! A-Am I a Masochist or something!? I can't be!! Unless... Maybe I am!! And He can surely provide it!! A-Am I in love with him!? Holy Crap I am!! If He does something like that again then I'll surely-!!'

Jackson: "Hey Stupid Panda wake up!!!"

Meimei: "KYYYYYAAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

She then passed out and fell on the floor her cheeks a bright pink!!

Jackson: "Hey You okay!?"

Meimei: "No!! I mean Yes!! I mean Look!! I'm ready to be nice and All Just please you need to keep Insulting me!!"

Jackson:

Meimei: "Look I've never felt anything like it before and I need more of it!! I'll even join your stupid little Cooking club!!"

Jackson: "Can I just take it to a light teasing!? I don't want to hurt you!!"

Meimei: "Yes!! Now Give me some of those Dumplings!!"

Jackson: "Look Stupid!!" *Meimei Nearly passes out* "You have to say please first!!"

Meimei: "Okay... Can I P-P-P-P-P-Ple- Ple-ple-ple-plea-!!" *Deep breath* "Goddamnit!!! Can I PLEASE Have some Dumplings!!"

Jackson: "Yes you can as long as you share!!"

Meimei: "yes sir!!"

After that Meimei started acting nice but still Acts up to get Insulted by Our Hero and yeah they became friends soon after and later after that chapter Happened and they became In a relationship!!

End of Flashback!!

Jackson was currently rubbing Meimei's Tiny, Dainty, soles with some Coco Butter lotion and she was in heaven right now!!

Meimei: "Jackson you are just amazing!!"

Jackson: "Thanks Meimei I really Appreciate-!!"

Meimei: *Sneezing*

Jackson: "AWWWWWW!!!!"

Meimei: *Sniffle* "This is one of the many reasons why people love Panda's so much!!"

Jackson: "You want me to make you some Panda dumplings after this!?"

Meimei: "Hell Yeah!!"

Jackson: *Serious* "Meimei don't be stupid like you usually are."

Meimei: *Near passing out* "I mean Yes Please!! I love you so much!!!"

Jackson: *Chuckles* "Me too Meimei!! Me too!!"

To Be Continued...