Nel the Cutie Pie!!/ Nel's True form!!/ Part 2

3rd Person POV

Everyone was shocked seeing the Newly Adult Nel and she was herself a bit shocked and had a face of sudden realization and then started freaking out!

Nel: "Oh My god! Oh My god! Oh My God! Oh my God!!! Holy Crap I have to get this thing out of me right now!!! Someone help me!!! They're using me!!!! How long have I been a child!? one year, 5 years, 10 Years, 20 Years!!! How do I look!!!? Am I still young!!! Oh My God!!!-"

Jackson had to intervene and calmed her down giving her a bear hug so she can calm down! Once he opened his eyes they both blushed a scooted away a few inches and acted like that Didn't happen! That was when Chibiusa smirked knowing That this is the same Nel that as another she knows!!

Jackson: "Okay Nel are you okay now?" Do you mind telling me what happened to you and how this happened?"

Nel: "Okay Jackie I'll explain!"

She then started explaining she was once part of the Espada until her position was taken by Harriabel so she tried fighting back but Aizen stripped her Memories, turned her into a child, and Bansihed her to the deserts where she found her brothers playing an eternal game of Tag! But she continued explaining what happened now!

Nel: "... So Just 3 weeks ago Aizen got a hold of me and planted a bug on my skull helmet that records everything I hear and I was sent here to find out where I can find out through Yachiru where to find the Gotei thirteen! I'm sorry for everything That I've done!!"

She was about to cry when Jackson hugged her and Held her tight!

Jackson: "Shhh It's okay it's not your fault!! Your the sweetest little thing I ever met and I know you were not willing to do this! You got that?"

Nel: "Y-Yes!"

Jackson: "Good! Now let's get you some new clothes because... Um... You outgrew them..."

Nel looked at herself and Blushed because of him seeing her like this!

Nel: "O-Okay!"

He was about to lead her to his room when she jumped on his back nearly crushing it due to the sudden Assault on his Vertebrae!!

Nel: "Piggyback ride!!!"

Jackson: *In Pain* "Get off my Nel Your too heavy for that now!!!"

Nel: "No!!! I'm still Smol!!! I can ride you!!!"

As the left with Nel getting her way because he's too sweet to deny her request they three girls smiled knowing how this is gonna turn out!!

Timeskip Presented by Chibi Adult Nu riding a Chibi Jackson hurting him...

They just made it to his room when he dropped her to the ground and she was confused!

Nel: "Why!!?

Jackson: "You were too heavy!! You were hurting my Back!!

Nel: *Pouting* "Hey that's not nice!! You should always say a Girl is as light as a feather even when they're a hippo!! And you just hurt my feelings!!"

Jackson: *Sigh* "I'm sorry Nel! Can I do anything to apologize!?"

Nel: *Smirked* "Well you can close your eyes!"

Jackson: "Why?"

Nel: "It's a surprise!"

Jackson: *Sigh* "Ok..."

He closed his eyes and she kissed him on the lips as he turned bright red and she made out with him!

Jackson: "W-What!?"

Nel: "Well when I said I loved you I meant it! Can we cuddle now?"

Jackson: *Smiles* "Sure!"

She then grabbed his hand and pulled him into his bedroom and on his bed where she started cuddling him as they played footsie under the sheets!

Nel: "I love you, Jackie!"

Jackson: "I love you too Nel!"

To Be Continued...