The Woman's Association!!/Sneaky Snapshots!!/ Part 1: Budget Problems!!

3rd Person POV

The Woman of the Soul Society was in a Building for a Meeting of the woman's Association!! Yachiru was smacking her Gavel on the stand in order to call the meeting to order before Nemu got up to stop her!!

 Before there was Yachiru, Nel, Nemu, Rangiku, Soi, Yoruichi, Orihime, and, Rukia!! But there were also Several other women Including Retsu, Nanao, Kiyone, Isane, and Momo

Retsu

Nanao

Nanao

Left to Right: Isane and Kiyone

Momo

Yachiru: "Order!! Order, Order, Order, Order, Order, Order, Order, Order, Order, Order, Or-!!!!"

Nemu: "Yachiru I think that's enough for now!!"

Yachiru: "Okey donkey!! The reason why I called all of you to this emergency meeting is that we ran out of money for the budget!!"

Everyone: "WHAT!!!?"

Yachiru: "Yeah it turns out we've been spending too much money!!"

Nanao: "We!? Yachiru you've been spending a lot of that money on Candy and other Sweets!!"

Retsu: "It's not all of her Fault Ladies!! It's also Rangiku, Isane, and Orihime who's been buying clothes with the same money!!"

Rangiku: *Gasp* "How did you even know that!?"

Retsu: "Don't ask me!! Ask Kiyone!!"

Isane: "Kiyone!!?"

Kiyone: *Rubbing back of Neck* "Hehehe... I may have been following you to see where Jackson Has been living!!"

Isane: "KIYONE!!!!"

Kiyone: "Hey It wasn't just me it was also Momo!!!"

Momo: "Don't drag me into this!!!"

They all began arguing and finger-pointing until Yachiru did something about it!!

Yachiru: "Bankai!!"

Just then Her Giant Pink Samurai slammed its blade between them mimicking Yachiru's movement as they ended the fight!!

Yachiru: "Okay Ladies I may be a child but your all acting even more childish than me right now!!"

Everyone then starts calming down!!

Yachiru: "So Nemu and I have this Great Idea to make  money and Make it a fun game!!"

Nemu: "I did my research and realized that in the human world people will pay big money for pictures of famous people and who is one famous person we know Ladies!?"

Kiyone: "Is it an Actor!?"

Isane then slapped her across the back of her head!!

Nemu: "No!! It's Jackson!! He's famous and we can easily get a picture of him!!"

Yachiru: "Right but He doesn't know about this so here are the rules!! We are all supposed to take pictures of him, and The one with the best picture wins but we can't let him find out or else the game is over!! Now does everyone got that!?"

Girls: *Blushing and Excited* "Yes!!!"

Yachiru: "Great so let the games Begin!! Meeting over!!" 

She then repeatedly smashed her gavel against her stand until Nemu stopped her again!!

Back at the Shadowbelt Mansion...

Jackson was playing on his personal Nintendo switch when he suddenly sneezed!!

Jackson: "Oh Man! I have a feeling that I might be in trouble!!............................. Meh, It's probably nothing."

To Be Continued...