Frieza Vs the Fuanus!/ Team RWBY'S Battle!- Part 2

3rd Person POV

Frieza: "Well Hello Animals!! How are you doing today!? Fine, I hope!"

Ghira: "F-Frieza! W-What are you doing back here!?"

Frieza: "Oh well I thought the place looks really beautiful, maybe Build a summer home here and- WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M HERE FOR!!?"

Ghira: "Um... Our Trees...?"

Frieza: "Durge?"

Durge: "Yes."

Freiza: "Kill 2 or 3 of those soldiers!"

Durge: "2 or 3?"

Frieza: "Yes! 2 or 3!"

Durge: "With Gusto!"

Durge then kill 2 of Ghira's most Powerful soldiers with ease and Frieza just smirked.

With Ruby and Wiess!!

The team has separated and Wiess was left to babysit the youngest of them and to her it was hell but they soon made it to a top of a hill to investigate and saw Durge killing the two of soldiers and Freak outed!

Ruby: "Holy Shit!!!"

Of course, they heard it and she had to cover it up quick!!

Frieza: "What was that!?"

Ruby: "um... Quack!!! Quack!!!"

Wiess: *Face Palms* "Oh god..."

Slifer: "Oh don't worry sir it's the Local Ducks! Such Beauty in simplicity!!"

Ruby/ Wiess: "Eh..."

Back with Frieza and Ghira...

Ghira: "So why are you here Again!?"

Frieza: "Well if you must know I want my payment! You wanted protection from outsider's and now I want payment!"

Ghira: "But... But we can't pay it!"

Frieza: "Hmm?"

Ghira: "We're trying our best but we can't afford it!"

Frieza: "Okay then... Now don't worry I don't get mad! I got people;le to do that for me!"

He then snapped his fingers and Durge and Slifer killed all of his elite guards in Minutes!!"

Frieza: "Now where's your wife? She a nice lady and maybe she can calm my nerves with some that Lemonade she makes me every time I visit!"

Ghira: "Um..."

Frieza: "It better be good news!!"

Ghira: "She's no longer my wife and now I have a new girlfriend!"

Frieza: "Is she behind that rock?"

Ghira: "Y-Yes!"

Frieza: "And can she make lemonade like your wife can?"

Ghira: "N-No..."

Frieza: "Alight then! If she's useless I blow her up like the damn animal she is!!"

Ghira: "Carthy Run!!!"

The Man stealing Cat Faunus ran from the rock trying to save her own skin but Frieza saw her and smirked before telekinetically lifting her and then blowing her up!

Frieza: "Ok! Now, where's that lemonade to calm me down!?"

??? "Right here Asshat!"

Just there Kali was walking through the crowd and everyone looked shocked!! Even Ghira who Kali then bitch slapped and started screaming at!!

Kali: "Listen here you Giant Perverted idiot!! I'm coming back to save your sorry ass and When I'm finished I want the Island back and you OUT!!!"

Ghira: "Y-Yes Dear..."

Wiess: "Wow! Looks like Kali has gained some serious confidence!"

Ruby: "All thanks to our Jackson!"

Wiess: "How did she even get here!?"

Ruby: "I don't know!"

Kali: "Listen here You Gay, Lipstick wearing Lizard I want you to leave my Island you can take my husband with you because he deserves some punishment for what he's done!!"

Frieza: "Sorry But I'll be taking the Island! Thank you!"

He then was about to blast but then Ruby and Wiess using some Jetpacks provided by Ozpin and Ironwood flew down and Grabbed Kali...

Ruby: "Quack, Quack!!"

Wiess: "Ruby!!"

... And then flew off to Yangs and Blakes Direction!!

Frieza: "Sooo... what was that?"

Durge: "I think that those were the "Island Ducks"!"

Frieza: "So are you two going to stand here or... GO AND GET THEM!!!"

Durge/ Slifer: "Sir yes sir!!"

They then flew off with their own Jetpacks to go off and Catch them!!

To Be Continued...