A Day with a Goddess!!/ Kid Icarus!!/ Part 1

3rd Person POV

In the Castle, in Angel Land, The Goddess/ Queen of Angels Palutena was sleeping peacefully in her bed in the biggest room of the castle which was her Bedroom!! Outside the Castle, her Loyal Friend Pit was picking up the mail from her and after picking it up was walking to her castle scrolling through it!!

Pit: "Junk mail, Junk mail, Junk mail, Her Usual Love letters from admirers... Hm, there's a lot less than usual, Only 20... Huh, what's this!?"

The Final piece of Mail was a White Envelope with a wax stamp in the middle that is white with a Green J in the middle and the back of the envelope has a Black 10 written on the back!!

Pit: "Huh, I guess he's finally written back for Palutena!! He hasn't visited in a while!! He Must've been doing a lot of Hero stuff lately!!"

He walked in the castle past a few angel guards and after several dozen flights of stairs he walked into Palutena's room where she is still asleep and started to shake her awake!!

Pit: "Palutena!! Palutena!! Palutena are you awake!!"

Palutena: *Groggily* "Yeah... What is it...?"

Pit: "There's a very important letter for you!!"

Palutena: "Can I just go to sleep please!?"

Pit: "You have to get up anyway!! You have to do all of those royal duties you do every day!!"

Palutena: "Fine!! Just let me get up!! and get me my Cup of Coffee!!"

Pit: "You got it!!"

Pit then left the room putting the envelope next to her bed as Palutena got up rubbing her eyes and running her hands through her messy bed head!! She maybe is the goddess of Light and Beauty but she is not a morning person!! How Ironic!!

She got up and grabbed a white dress from the closet and walked into her bathroom where she changed into the said dress and brushed her hair looking incredibly beautiful as per usual as a Goddess of Light and Beauty usually would!!

She walked over and Opened the envelope beginning to read it!!

Palutena: "This better not be another goddamn love letter from an Admirer!! I got enough of those to last me for another hundred years!!

She then started reading!!

Letter: "Dear Palutena it is me Jackson Shadowbelt!! We haven't seen each other in forever but my duties of being a hero have been keeping me from seeing you!! I have finally found the time to Visit Angel Land and will spend the whole day with you (by the time this letter arrives) tomorrow!! I will visit your castle to see you and I'll tell you what we'll do when I get there!! So Please Dress nice as always and We'll see each other then!! Thank you, Jackson Shadowbelt!! P.S. Make sure to Say Hi Pit for me!!"

Just then Pit came back with the Coffee made from Ethiopian Wild Beans and Yak Milk and saw Palutena running around freaking out trying to get her stuff together!!

Pit: "Lady Palutena are you okay!? You seem Worried!!"

Palutena: "Worried!? Worried!? Jackson is coming by tomorrow to spend the day with me!! Everything has to be perfect for when he arrives!!"

Pit: "Is it because you maybe Have a crush on him!?"

Palutena: *Flustered* "WHAT!!!? No!!! No, No, No, No!!! I do NOT have a crush on him!!! We're just friends!!! Like you and me!!! Just close Friends!!!"

Pit: "Whatever you say, Lady Palutena!!"

Palutena: "Now get the whole place tidied up!! We don't want his place a pigsty when he arrives!!"

Pit: *Sighs realizing he has to clean the whole place* "Alright..."

Palutena: "Thanks Pit!! You truly are an Angel both figuratively and Literally!!"

Pit: "Aww thanks Lady Palutena!!"

To Be Continued...