Diane and Matrona!/ Part 2: Apologies and A Great Idea!!

3rd Person POV

After that Little drunken Mistake Jackson soon woke up and Started Apologizing profusely before he started suffering his first Hangover which he is now starting to get over. Matrona usually doesn't like humans because of how they Treat Giants but he is the complete opposite dating Diane and all and she also likes strong men and considering how he was able to take her down in one shot she had most definitely fallen in love with this Human!

Right now after all of that, he was outside the Tavern drinking a glass of cold water while Liz and Merlin hug him making sure he's okay, while Diane uses her Finger rubbing the top of his head with it as if he was a little puppy which he Enjoyed. 

Jackson: "Thanks Girls I really appreciate the support!" *Looks to Matrona* "And Matrona I'm once again sorry I hit you like that! I Never hit a woman but I was drunk and I thought you were fighting her to the death so-"

Matrona: "Oh No it's Okay! I never had a human hit me so hard before! It's actually really impressive and I congratulate you for actually taking me down! It's actually really Impressive and Your probably the strongest man I ever met!"

Jackson: "Thank you and Thank you for understanding!"

Matrona: "You're more than welcome!"

Matrona then moved Diane's hand and started doing the same thing trying to make sure not to crush him and let's just say she was Enjoying it along with him as it was just like petting a teeny tiny little puppy!

Diane Noticed that and needed to talk to her so she told everyone to go inside while she and her old master talked and they did!

Matrona: "So Diane what did you need to talk about?"

Diane: "Well I noticed you've been kind of been extra nice to him and been giving him that Head rubs I always do."

Matrona: "So?"

Diane: "Do you like Him too?"

Matrona: "What!? No!! Of course not!! Why would I fall for such a Puny and weak Human!! He's nothing compared to me!!"

Diane: "Well he did beat you in a fight!"

Matrona: "..." -_-

Diane: "Well?"

Matrona: "Okay I'll admit it! I like him Okay! From all the stuff you told me about him, he seems so sweet, and Kind, He's a hero and Not to mention the so strong and everything! And You know me I really like strong men and He meets that description and more!"

Diane: "Well Great!!"

Matrona: "It is!?

Diane: "Yeah! I'm happy to share him with my Master and I'm also happy you can finally find a man! I'm really happy for you!"

Matrona: "Well that's great because I have an Idea!"

Diane: "What is it?"

Matrona: "Well I set up camp at Some Giant natural hot springs and we can take him there so we can swim, Eat all of that delicious food and I can confess my feelings with your help!"

Diane: "That's an Amazing Idea!!"

Matrona: "Let's Tell him right now!"

Diane: "Alright!"

As soon as he walked out and they offered their Idea to him and he also thought it was a Great Idea and took them up on that offer not knowing what their plan was and how many nosebleeds he'll be getting once they get there!"

To Be Continued...