Fairy Tail!!/ To Hunt a Lich Dragon!!/ Part 3: Kagura's Confession/ Camping

3rd Person POV

They were hiking through the mountains for a few hours before they made camp near their destination (The Swamp) just as night began to fall which consisted One Tent, a Firepit, A Fire, A Metal Grill,  some Sheets, Blankets, and Pillows, Some Pajamas and some sticks and twigs. 

They all sat around the fire Pit as Erza was readying to hunt some food to eat As Lucy was reading a Book, Marijane was brewing something to drink, and Jackson and Kagura were talking to each other with Kagura constantly blushing the entire time.

Erza took notice and Got up grabbing Lucy and Marijane by the wrists pulling them up which confused them a little bit.

Erza: "Guys were Have to go Hunting! Hopefully Jackson and Kagura would be fine together!"

Lucy/ Marijane: *Realizing what she means* "Oooooh...."

Erza: "Welp we better get going! Would you two be fine while we're gone!?"

Jackson: "Of course!!"

Kagura:  *Blushing* "S-Sure..."

Erza and Marijane then left with Them dragging Lucy by her feet into the forest begging them to please not take her with them!! As soon as they couldn't hear Lucy yelling any more things got a bit awkward between the two as they began blushing without looking each other in the eyes! Just then Kagura spoke up.

Kagura: "So..."

Jackson: "So...?"

Kagura: "So... I guess while I have the time I have something to admit to you..."

Jackson: "Let me guess you love me too?"

Kagura: *Superflustered* "H-How DID YOU KNOW!!!?"

Jackson: "One, You Act A Lot like Erza and she really loves me as well! And two, This happens surprisingly happens a lot! Sometimes I wonder if I have succubus blood or something of the sort!"

Kagura: *Blushing* "O-Oh... I guess that makes sense..."

Jackson: "So do you wanna- Hmmmph!!"

He was then kissed by her right on the lips completely dominating him for a few minutes before she finally lets go of him.

TimeSkip!

The two were in each other's arms when the other three came back with meat in the Hands and Lucy Drenched in animal blood seeming a bit shaken up.

Jackson: "Lucy what happened to you!?"

Lucy: "Nothing...We just never, ever, ever talk about the Boar ever again... Ever..."

Jackson: *Awkward* "Ooookkkkaaay Theeeen..."

They all then sat down the food near the fire and started cuddling up to Our Harem hero and in which Erza take notice of Kagura cuddling up next to him as well!!

Erza: "Let me guess You confessed while we were gone?"

Kagura: "Yeah."

Erza: "Well I'm just glad I can share him with the person I consider my only family."

Kagura: "Aww thank you Erza."

They soon ate Boar, cuddled up, kissed, played footsie, and soon feel asleep holding each other and automatically play footsie as they were laying in their tent sleeping peacefully as they snuggled up against each other.

Timeskip!

They were all sleeping when they heard a massive roar, the sound of Papery, flapping, thin, massive wings, And the eery sounds of the damned they all Ran outside to see the Lich Dragon un all of his Horrifying Glory!!

The Lich Dragon (TLD)

TLD: "Ah so heroes are here to finally fight me!! Well do it!! Show me everything that you got!!"

They then started preparing their weapons/ Armor for their upcoming battle against the necromantic Dragon that stands before them!!

To Be Continued...