Babysitting with Nui Chibiusa!!/ An Auntie Daughter Day!!

3rd Person POV

Today was Nui's turn to Babysit and since Even Kanna and Yachiru were busy with their own things such as Practice or A club meeting only leaves Her and Chibiusa left!! She was walking down the Hall to Chibiusa's room and she was dressed up very cutely (even more than per usual)!!

Nui was wearing a Pink Skirt, A white and Pink sailor T-shirt with a Big Pink bow. A pair of white stockings with pink bows on the sides, Cute, Pink Heels, Her #7 Shaped Lavander eyepatch,  A Oversized pink Bow on her head, and her Massive twin Twirly ponytails with her nails painted pink!!

She walked up to the door and knocked on it and when she was given permission she opened the door and saw Chibiusa looking super cute!!

Chibiusa was wearing a White T-shirt, Blue Skirt, red strappy shoes, White socks, Her usual Hairstyle, and a Big Red bow on her head with her nails Painted Blue, red, and white (Yes it's all the American colors because Why not!?)!!

Nui: "Oh, Chibiusa You look so adorable!!!"

Chibiusa: *Embarrassed* "Auntie Nui..."

Nui: "So what do you want to do today!? It's all your choice!!"

Chibiusa: "Well Auntie Nui do you want to go out and eat some sweets!?"

Nui: *Gasp* "You know me so well Chibiusa!!"

Chibiusa: "Well I am from the future you know..."

Nui: "Oh Yeah I forgot!! Well, let's get going!!"

TimeSkip presented by A Chibi Nui Hugging an Embarrassed Chibi Chibiusa!!

They were both at the "Sweet Cube corner" as they ordered some Ice cream!! Chibiusa's being "Cookies and Cream" while Nui's was being "Strawberry and tropical M&M's!! They were Passing the time eating plenty of sweet's waiting for their ice cream and once it arrived they started to dig in getting it all over their mouths, cheeks, and lips.

Nui: "Hey Chibiusa!?"

Chibiusa: "Yeah!?"

Nui: "You wanna have some more!?"

Chibiusa: "Heck yeah!!"

Nui: "Waiter One more of each please and keep them coming until we tell you to stop!!" *Turns to Chibiusa* "Just make sure to tell your daddy about this!!"

Chibiusa: "You got it!!"

Back with Jackson...

Jackson: "I have a strong sense that I maybe have to deal with a hyperactive Chibiusa and Nui when I get back home."

Timeskip with the Girls Presented by a Chibi Chibiusa and A Chibi Nui being hyper and bouncing around the room...

Both girls were walking down the street back Home when they passed a street corner with a few tough looking guys who started Catcalling Nui!!

TG1: "Hey Pretty lady!!"

TG2: "Are you babysitting!?"

TG3: "Hey Blondie why don't you ditch her and hang out with us?!"

TG1/ TG2: Yeah!!"

Chibiusa: "Hey don't talk to auntie like that!! She already has a boyfriend!!"

TG2: "Hey is that a Bow!?"

Chibiusa: "Y-Yes..."

TG2: "Alright then."

He then grabs her bow and then stomps on it on the pavement and the three guys howled with laughter at this act of Meanness!!" Chibiusa was about to cry before Nui got between them and with a creepy smile started to talk!

Nui: "You know all three are really cool!!"

TG1/2/3: "Really!?"

Nui: "Yeah!! You wanna see something really cool!?"

TG1/2/3: "Sure!!"

Nui: "Okey dokey!!"

She then grabbed her speak from out of nowhere and knocked all three of them over with the staff part of it before aiming the sharp point at their necks!!

TG1: "Look We're sorry!!"

TG2:  "Y-Yeah!!"

TG3: "Please don't kill us!!"

Nui: "I would... But you have to apologize to her first!!" *points to Chibiusa*

TG1/2/3: "WE'RE SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE US!!!"

Chibiusa: "Um... Yeah sure... I forgive you!"

Nui: "Good!!" *Removes spear* "You can go now!!"

The three not so tough guys got up and coward off like a bunch Rats in the presence of a Hawk!! Nui picked up Chibiusa and placed her in her arms Before placing the bow back on her little head as they continued walking home!!

Nui: "You feel Better now?!"

Chibiusa: "Yep!"

Nui: "You wanna go back home now so I can just spoil you!!"

Chibiusa: "Yep!"

Nui: "Good!"

By Now you know what's going to happen next!!

To Be Continued...