The Chives Saga!!/ Part 3: The Battle Begins!!!

3rd Person POV

They Had Arrived in the City which was seemingly abandoned probably because there was a Saiyan Maniac walking around destroying and Killing everything he sees!! The Saiyan Maniac was currently Blowing up cars that were left behind while paying most of his Attention to a Poster left behind!!

Chives: "Hmm... I wonder if anyone is even coming to stop me!? Welp If they don't I can at least visit That play in the Park!!"

Jackson: "Stop Right there!!!"

All 5 of them landed on the ground in front of the Villian and he seemed unimpressed!!

Chives: "Now Who are Y- Wait for a Second you two!! Your that Saiyan and Other Guy that tried to stop me in that Last timeline!! Okay, I'll ask you again Young boy!! Will you join me in my Saiyan Conquest!?"

Trunks: "No!! The last time you asked that I said no, I revealed I am a Half-Saiyan, You called a filthy Mudblood (Whatever that Means), And Then tried killing me!!"

Chives: "Well I'm trying to give you the chance again!!"

Trunks: "No!!"

Chives: "Alright then Filthy Mudblood!!" *Looks at J10 and Girls* "And who the fuck are you three!?"

Jackson: "Well I'm the Jackson 10 and You're going down!!"

Chives: "Alright another Superhero!! Let me Prepare for this!! Aaaaaaaah... AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!"

A Dark Aura surrounded him as his Hair Turned Pink as he Turned into SSJR!!!

Jackson: *Turns Into Jackninja* "Chibiusa... Kanna... You need to leave now while the Adults take care of this..."

Chibiusa: "But we wanna Help!!"

Jackson: "Just Please go and Save anyone please!!"

Kanna: "Got it."

The two flew off as XJ10 Turn into Heatblast and Trunks turned into SSJG!!!

Jackson: "Super Saiyan God Huh!? Very Impressive!!"

Trunks: "Yeah Dad I still got SSB Though but I plan on saving that!!"

XJ10: "Can we get this over with!! Attack!!!"

They all Attack Chives with Both Trunks and Jackson throwing blows at him As XJ10 Fired Fired Up Ki Blasts at Him!! They all Kept Missing terribly or being Blocked!!!

Chives: "Hahaha!!! Can't you even hit me you Fools!?!?"

Jackson: "Maybe I can!! Kaioken X 50!!!!"

Chives: "The Kaio-what!?"

He punched him in the face so hard the Earth started shaking beneath them as He continued Pummeling him into submission... Or that was until Chives Went an Unseen form!!! 

Chives: "Aaaaaaaaah.... AAAAAAAAH!!!!! RAAAAAGH!!!!"

His Pink hair Grew Longer, and Longer until it hit the style of Super Saiyan 3 and He hit Our Hero right the face sending him flying!!!

Chives: "Hahahahaha!!! Meet my Newest Form!!! Super Saiyan Rose Three!!!"

J10: "Argh!!! Trunks you didn't tell me He had this Form!!!"

Trunks: "Well I didn't know Dad!! Sorry!!"

Just then the Ground shook as A Figure Shattered the ground around it as the Figure slowly rised up from the ground and Is revealed to be Tohru!!!

Tohru: "For a thousand years I lay dormant and- Oh Hey Jackson!!" 

 Jackson: "Hey Tohru!! What's with the Theatrics and That Line!?" 

 Tohru: "I was bored!! Who's that guy your fighting and who's the two guys with you!?" 

 Jackson: "The Bad guy is Chives and these two Goofballs is Xeno J10 and A Version of Trunks that's my son!! You remember him right!?"

 Trunks: "Hey Auntie Tohru!!"

Tohru: "Hi!!" 

 Chives: "Can't we get this bullshit over and Fight again!?!?!?"

Everyone: "Fine then!!!"

Jackson Then Went KK X70, Trunks Went Super Saiyan Blue, XJ10 Turned into Ultimate Heatblast, and Tohru started emitting a Draconic Aura around her as she Turned into her Dragon Form!!!

A Real Battle is about to begin!!!

To Be Continued...

Aliens, Gods, And Girls!: OP! Omnitrix Wearing! OC X Massive Harem 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara