Babysitting with the Girls of 1-A!!

3rd Person POV

Almost everybody was totally busy today doing their own thing all over town or even across the world and there was no school today because it was a 3 day weekend so they got the Girls of 1-A got to Babysit little Kanna and Chibiusa!

All of the girls were dressed in cute and comfy wear made for lazing around the mansion! Mina wore a Pink T-shirt with a UFO On it, and a pair of sweatpants, with her nails, painted bright neon pink. Kyoka wore  A Navy blue T-shirt with a Guitar and amps on it, a Pair of Gray shorts, and her nails painted blue. Tsu wore a Green T-Shirt with the sweet frog's on it, a Pair of Gray shorts with hair tied in the high version of what it usually here style and her nails painted camo green!. Ochaco wore a Pink T-shirt with the Nyan cat on it, A Pair of White shorts, and her nails painted Baby Pink. Momo wore A Red T-shirt with the words "Create-Y on it", Yellow shorts, and her nails painted Rose-red. and Finally, there was Toru who wore A Babyblue T-shirt with the picture of the invisible man on it in a trenchcoat, and a pair of pink shorts!

Chibiusa wore a Pink-Shirt and a Blue skirt, and Kanna wore a Purple T-shirt with a white skirt!! They all sat in the Living room just sitting and watching TV While Talking about their Powers/ Quirks!! That's when they go to Chibiusa!

Momo: "So Chibiusa what's your power set?"

Chibiusa: "Well I have multiple powers just like Daddy! I have Magic that I learned from Auntie Erza and Auntie Lucy, I got my Moon Powers from Mommy, I have Ki control from Auntie Goki and Auntie Vegita,  I got chakra control from Auntie Tsunade, and I even got A Pink Omnitrix from My daddy!"

Ochaco: "Cool!! do you have all the Aliens!?"

Chibiusa: "No it has a DNA Lock on it so I can start off with Ten Aliens and Daddy can add ones when he needs to! I curr"

Toru: "Can you show us!?

Tsu: "Yeah! We want to see your best form-Kero!"

Jackson: "Okay that would be Froakie! I would Have Grenenija but it's basically an age thing and I have to hit 15 to get it from Foakie and Frogedier!!"

She then used it and turned into Froakie and she looked so adorable!!

Chibiusa/Froakie

Everyone was a bit stunned until Kyoka just squealed in excitement!

Kyoka: "KIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! SHE'S SO GODDAMN ADORABLE!!!!!!"

She then grabbed her and started holding her close to her chest Pushing her head deep in there as she just nuzzled into it lovingly like a little kitten!!

Kyoka: "I love It!!! I love It!!! I love It!!! I love It!!! I love It!!! I love It!!! I love It!!! I LOVE IT!!!"

She then noticed everyone staring at her with a shock so she slowly lowered Chibiusa to the floor and coughed a little bit into her fist.

Kyoka: "Well that was quite interesting wasn't it... hehe...."

Chibiusa turned into her Human from still snuggling into her Aunties chest and she thought of a great idea!!

Chibiusa: "Hey Kyoka do you want to sing? We have a band Room on the 2 Basement floor!"

Toru: "I didn't even know we have that!"

Momo: "Well this Mansion is so big we're discovering stuff almost every other day!!"

Ochaco: "True!!"

They then moved everything downstairs to the Music room where the 1-A Girls got a bunch of Instruments and started playing!

When they were finished Chibiusa and Kanna ran up and hugged them because they were so amazing!!

Kanna: "That was Amazing Auntie Koyoka."

Kyoka: "Thanks Kanna!!"

Chibiusa: "Yeah! Your just as good if not better Than Auntie Miku and Auntie Luka!!"

Everyone: "What!? You mean Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka!?"

Chibiusa: "Hehehe well I might have let that one slip! Just don't tell anyone right! It's Important to everything that happens in the future!"

Everyone: "Got it!!"

Kanna then snuck up on Momo and started chewing her shirt! She looked up at her and said while being muffled...

Kanna: "Auntie's I'm hungry."

Chibiusa: "Yeah now when I think about it I'm hungry too!"

Ochaco: "Great so let's have some lunch then!"

Timeskip!

After getting the food which consisted of Wings, Ramen, PB&J Sandwiches, BLT's, Soda's juice, crackers with cheese, ranch dressing, and for dessert a super big and super yummy triple chocolate Death cake! Otherwise known as "Death by Chocolate with the weight of A Meteorite"!!

Chibiusa: "That doesn't sound really good!"

Oh, don't worry It's to die for just trust me!

Chibiusa: "Okay!!"

Now back to the point they ate all of the food even surprisingly the entire cake and by the time they were finished they were Full AF and were commenting on how delicious it was!! TBH The 1-A girls indulged a bit more than their daughters so they were a bit more tired like it was Thanksgiving dinner and then Chibiusa and Kanna started removing their Aunties shoes!

Kyoka: "Girls what are you doing?"

Chibiusa: "Were going to spoil our aunties for being such amazing Aunties/Heroes!!!"

1-A Girls: "You two are just too sweet!!!"

They then started rubbing their feet and Chibiusa was just as amazing as her Dad!! She either must have inherited it or he must have taught her every trick in the book! She was just as good as her dad if not better!

After that, the two little girls got the biggest blanket they could find and they all snuggled up into it playing footsie as the two little girls nuzzled into their Aunties chests as they just about passed out falling asleep!

TimeSkip!

Jackson then got home from training with Whis and Beerus and saw all of the girls sleeping together cuddling on the ouch!!

Jackson: 'Kawaii!!! That's so sweet!!!'

He then took a picture and then kissed each and every one of them on the cheek and forehead before walking upstairs to change from his Training Gi and get ready for the other's to arrive back home and all he can think of right now is of is how cute that picture is and he's gonna get a big picture of it for his Bedroom!!

To Be Continued...