Chibiusa and Erza!!!

A/N: This takes around the same time as The Last Chapter!!! So When Erza babysits Chibiusa as it implied in the Title!!

3rd Person POV

In The Morning Usagi dropped off Chibiusa at Erza's room so that way she can take care of her while she goes on her date with their boyfriend!

Usagi: "So Chibiusa are you excited?"

Chibiusa: "Yes! I'm so excited to see Auntie Erza! She's one of my Favorite Aunties!!"

Usagi: "Chibiusa exactly how many Aunties do you have in the future anyway?"

Chibiusa: "I won't spoil the surprise!" *Wink*

She then left her in Erza's room where she was waiting and Usagi thanked her profusely before leaving and When she left Erza just looked at Chibiusa and smiled!

Erza: "So Chibiusa how are you?! I'M JUST SO HAPPY TO HAVE A LITTLE NEICE/SISTER TO TAKE CARE OF!!"

Chibiusa: "Thank you Auntie Erza!! So what do you want to do?!"

  Erza: "I have a great idea!!!"

  Erza picks up Chibiusa and brings her over to the living room couch!!! She then removes her strappy shoes and then takes off her own boots and pulls her little niece on the couch, snuggling her!! Chibiusa: "THIS FEELS SO WARM!!"  

Erza: We'll snuggle together, and we'll eat lots of pizza, and ice cream, and cookies, and cake, and then I'll give you a nice foot rub, and you can give me a foot rub, and I'M JUST SO HAPPY!!! I love you I love you I love you!!!"

Chibiusa: "Me too Auntie Erza!! I love you so much!!"

Erza gets on top of her niece and tickles her!! 

 Chibiusa: "HAHAHAHAHAHA AUNTIE ERZA!!!"  

Erza: "Tickle tickle tickle!!! You're not getting away from me!!"

 Chibiusa: "Oh yeah!!! 

 She slips underneath the red-headed warrior's legs and begins tickling her aunt's bare feet!! 

 Erza: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Chibiusa: "Now the Tables have been turned!!"

Erza: "Fine I submit!! I submit!! Please I just surrender!!"

Chibiusa: "Then let's have that Pizza and deserts right then!!"

Erza: "Okay, Okay I'll get Tohru, Ayame, Orihime And some of the girls to make it!! Just please stop!! I'm ticklish!!"

Chibiusa: "Okay!!"

Chibiusa then stopped and laid her face on Erza's chest and nuzzled into them as she got Tohru and the other girls got their food ready. Erza and Chibiusa changed into their Pajama's (Erza's being a Pair of Black sweatpants and A Red tanktop and Chibiusa's being a pair of Pink Jammies with a Cresent moon pattern. Tohru, Ayama, Orihime, and those other girls soon arrived with the food and they thanked them before they started eating with the pizza first!

Erza had meat lovers while Chibiusa had Chicken and Siracha ( Just like her dad) and she got a bunch of Cheese and Siracha sauce all over cheek and Erza took noticed and Smiled.

Erza: "Chibiusa you have so Pizza on your cheeks!"

Chibiusa: "Really Auntie Erza?"

Erza: "Yep!"

Erza then kissed her cheeks cleaning them of any cheese and Siracha before pinching her cheeks and kissing her forehead!

Erza: "To be honest with You Chibiusa your my favorite Neice/Nephew so far!!"

Chibiusa: "Thank you Auntie Erza!!"

They had some more Pizza and all of those sweets as they watched a Marathon of Disney Renaissance Movies!

TimeSkip Presented by Chibi Erza and Chibiusa snuggling under a blanket!

Jackson was carrying Usagi and Rei inside when they walked into the living room and Saw Erza and Chibiusa cuddled up on the couch with some Chocolate and Ice cream on their lips just playing footsie in their Sleep underr the blanket!

Usagi: "Awww it's so cute!!"

Rei: "Yeah it really is!!"

Jackson: "It really is Adorable! You two wanna snuggled and that foot rubs now?"

Usagi/Rei: "Yes!!!"

He then carried them upstairs walking by the two and Kissing them on the cheeks while walking by and walked upstairs to his room!

To Be Continued...