Illulu The Chaos Dragon!!/ A New Dragon Girl!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson was currently at the Store buying some extra school supplies for his Children (Both Chibiusa and the Adoptive ones) which included stuff like pens, pencils, paper, erasers, Hand sanitizer, etc. etc.!! When he was finished he walked to the Check out Isle and noticed a very cute looking teenage girl working there! She looked very young, had a huge bust and... Horns!?

Jackson couldn't believe it but it must be another Dragon!! With the horns it's unmistakable!!

Jackson: "Um... Hello there Ma'am!"

???: "Hello sir! Thank you for shopping with us today!"

He looked at her Nametag and said "Illulu" (Yep definitely a Dragon name) and now knowing that she's a dragon he leans over and whispers into her ear...

Jackson: "Hey Illulu is it? Um... I know you're a dragon..."

She freaks out nearly dropping a bag of supplies and then checked the area seeing no people before replying!!

Illulu: "H-How did you know!?"

Jackson: "I know a few Dragons! My name is Jackson Shadowbelt by the way!"

Illulu: "I know your quite the celebrity and I've seen your around a couple of times shopping!!" 'Oh man he's just even cuter up close! I'm solo glad I got cashier/Bagger duty today!!!'

Jackson: "That's good to know! Say Do you want to go back to my house and you know get some Tea after work?

Illulu: *Twirling her rose-red hair* "Oh sure My shift is about to end in 5 minutes!" 'Yes!! this is maybe my chance to snag me a mate!'

TimeSkip!

After her shift was finished Illulu changed her clothes into a Small, Black, short-sleeved dress that really accentuate her Bust and they left walking to the mansion! They talked about each other the entire way there even telling her about his harem and knew she can join and then as they got to the house Jackson opened the door!

Jackson: "Girls I'm home!!"

The first girls to get to the front door were Tohru and Chibiusa!!

Chibiusa: "Welcome Home Daddy!!"

Tohru: "Welcome Home-" *Gasp!!* "Illulu!!"

Illulu: "Tohru!!"

Tohru: "Illulu!!"

Illulu: "Tohru!!"

Tohru: "ILLULU!!!!"

Illulu: "TOHRU!!!"

Chibiusa: "Chibiusa!!!"

Illulu Taking the moment of distraction tackles Tohru to the ground and a catfight begins with Tohru yelling that she's has come to take her man and Illulu yelling at her for being a traitor!! Jackson got the two to break up the fight with some Unusual Tactic because he was desperate to make it stop!!

Jackson: 

A/N: 0:04-0:12!!

Tohru/ Illulu: "...!!"

Chibiusa: "Daddy what does all of that mean?"

Jackson: "Chibiusa just never!! ever!! use those words I just said!! Ever!!!"

 Chibiusa: "Got it Daddy!!"

Jackson: "So what's going on here!?"

Tohru: "She's trying to steal you away from us!!"

Illulu: "No I'm not!! I just hate you!!!"

Tohru: "Well why do you even hate me so much!? Huh!?"

Illulu: "Because you have Everything I don't Tohru!! Friends, Loved ones, A Family!! I got none of that and now I'm stuck here! Look I love him too because I've seen him many times around town and I have fallen smitten for him!! I just want one good thing in my life Tohru!! can you not give me that!?"

Tohru: "You tried to kill me before and steal Kobayashi!!"

Illulu: "That was the old me!! Like you This world has changed me for the better and now Like how you love him I love him too!! Can we just share him as you do with all of the others!?"

Tohru: *Sigh* "Well... I guess your right! If you have really changed for the better than you deserve love too!!"

Illulu: *Squeals* "Thank you Tohru*

She then kissed Jackson on the lips much to his shock and slowly made out with him as they both slowly fell to the ground!!

Jackson: Wow!! You're a really good kisser!! May I also call you Lulu!?"

Lulu: "Thanks!! And Yes you can!!"

Chibiusa: "Welcome to the Harem Auntie Lulu!!"

Tohru/ Jackson: "You knew all along!!?"

Chibiusa: "I never like to spoil the surprise!!"

Lulu: "What are you all talking about!?"

Jackson: "We'll explain later! Also, I love you Lulu! You're adorable, Nice, and a lot like Tohru who I also love just as much!!"

Lulu: *Shoves his face into her Breasts* "Thank you Jackson!! Your just as great too and I would trade anything in the world for you!!"

Bonus!!

Chibiusa walks into the kitchen where Usagi was at and hands her a piece of paper with words on it. 

Usagi: "Oh what does this..."

 She pales and then gets Pissed Chibiusa: "I'm not breaking the rules ain't I mommy?"

 Usagi: "You dirty little sneak!!" 

Chibiusa:  "Aint I a stinker!";)

To Be Continued...