Nightmare Night Special!/ Part 2

3rd Person POV

They all begin walking through the dimly lit up streets of Canterlot with Chibiusa, Kanna, Yachiru, and Usagi carrying a Pillowcase to collect some of that Deliciously sweet candy to eat and get sick of one night later!!

Tohru: "Hey Usagi aren't you a bit too old to do this Trick or Treating stuff?"

Usagi: "Hey I'm only 14! And Kanna's Like over eight hundred years old!! That does make a good question! How old are you really Tohru?"

Tohru: "Well I'm Twenty thousand three hundred and seventy-five years old!!"

Usagi: "Wow!! Don't you feel Old or anything like that!?"

Tohru: "No! In Dragon Years that's like 20 years old!!! But thanks for making me Feel old Usagi!!"

Usagi: "Sorry!!"

Jackson: "Hey Tohru you're still young to me no matter what!! And you're just as beautiful not to mention adorable as any twenty-year-old girl always!!"

Tohru: "Aww Thank you, Jackie!!!" *Kisses his cheek*

They then walked into Jackson's old Neighborhood and he thought of something!

Usagi: "What are you thinking of Jackson?"

Jackson: "Why don't we give the girls a Visit to their Grandma!"

Usagi/Tohru: "Great Idea Jackson!!"

They then walked to his old home which was decorated from top to bottom in Halloween decor and when told to The 4 girls ran up to the front door and knocked on it! Then the door opened to reveal Carla Shadowbelt in her Green Lantern uniform pulling it off as a Halloween costume and not the real thing!!

Carla: "Hello Every- MY LITTLE BABIES!!!"

Chibiusa/ Kanna/  Yachiru: "Hey Grandma!!"

She then used her ring to grab them and started hugging them and smooching them on the foreheads and cheeks being the Grandma ever!! She then notices Riko and smirked!

Carla: "Ah Hello little girl and who might you be?"

Riko: "I-I'm Riko Ms. Shadowbelt!!"

Carla: "Oh Might you be Kanna's little girlfriend!

Kanna: *blushing* "Grandma! I like Riko a lot but she isn't my Girlfriend!"

Riko: *Blushing* 'She Likes me! She Really!! Really!!! LIKES ME!!!!!'

She then had Another Kannagasm and Kanna had to catch her before she falls on the wooden Patio floor!

Jackson: "Hi Mom!!"

Carla: "Hi Jackson My little baby boy!!"

Jackson: *Blushing* "Mom!!! Not in front of the girls!!!"

Carla: "Sorry! You know how much I love you!"

Jackson: "Yes I do! Now Girls what do we say?"

Chibiusa/ Kanna/ Yachiru/ Usagi: "Trick or Treat!!!"

Carla: "Sure!!! And Since your all so Adorable I'll give you double than I would usually give!!"

Chibiusa/ Kanna/ Yachiru/ Usagi: "Yay!!!"

After she gave them their Candy they walked off the patio and checked what they got!!

Jackson: "So girls what did you get?"

Chibiusa: "I got a Chocolate bar!"

Kanna: "I got a lollipop."

Yachiru: "I got a Twizzlers!"

Usagi: "I got a rock!!! She cheated me!!!"

Chibiusa: "No Mommy that's a Brownie wrapped in Tinfoil!" *Mutters under her breath* "Idiot..."

Usagi: "Oh Goodie!!!" :D

Timeskip Presented by the Chibi Little girls eating Their Candy!

They arrived back home and thanks to their combined Adorableness they filled their Sacks to the Brim with Candy!! Even Yachiru was swimming in hers!!

Yachiru: "Look at me!! I'm in the world's first Candy Hottub!!"

Jackson: "Okay girls time to calm down! It's time for bed!"

Chibiusa/ Kanna/ Yachiru: "Awww!!"

Usagi: "At least I get to stay up!"

Jackson: "You too Usagi!"

Usagi: "Awwww!!!" :(

Jackson: "You still get to cuddle with me!!"

Usagi: "Yay!!"

They then ushered them to their beds making sure that their candy sacs are safely placed next to their beds and then he went back to his bed with Usagi and Tohru where the cuddled the rest of this Hallows Eve!!

To Be Continued...