Diane and Matrona!/ Part 3: Hotsprings and A Confession!!

3rd Person POV

Jackson and the Two Giantesses were on their way to the Hotsprings but to get there they had to cross through a cavern first and had trouble doing so except for Jackson who was just small enough to slide through the cavern walls! The two Women had to squeeze through every crack and crevis having their Plush breasts and Rears pressed up against the walls as they slithered through!

Diane: "Matrona can we please just use the shrinking potions!? I have several of them!"

Matrona: "No Diane we're doing just fine!" *Grunt* "We just got several more feet to go!"

Jackson: "You two doing okay?"

Matrona: "we're doing fine! Just fine!"

Diane: 'I wouldn't say that Myself!'

After a few more minutes of Struggling through the cavern's jagged walls, they made it the Hotsprings, and damn it looked beautiful!! Not as beautiful as the two women though!! ;)

Jackson: "Wow this place looks amazing!!"

He then starts removing his clothes to reveal a pair of black and green swim trunks!

Jackson: "So girls Are you girls ready to-!!" I///I

They two Giantesses are removing their clothes constantly getting closer from clothed to Naked!! He covered his eyes all flustered and started trying to ask a question!!

Jackson: "Wh-What are you two doing!!?" -///-

Diane: "Well these are the hot springs, we don't have any swim clothes, and no one is around for miles So we decided to skinny dip!!"

Matrona: "Yep!"

He continued covering his eyes and Blushing as red as a cherry tomato as they continued to undress to nothing and carried him with them to the body of water where they sat down where the water reaches their chest where it covers their Nipples and he was sat down on ledge where it reaches his lower abs! He then finally opened his eyes!

Jackson: 'Wow I expected Diane's body to be nice but somehow Matrona's is even nicer!'

Matrona: "Wow Jackson you sure seem to have a nice Body! Do you mind telling me how you got that?"

Jackson: "Well I Train with 2 ton weights everyone morning at 5 A.M in the morning, I Train my Ki and Chakra as soon as I get home and practice my best transformations and I'm still able to fit in all of the girls so I'm always very busy and-!"

Before he can finish Matrona's bent down and kissed him on the lips almost taking the air out of his lungs and she smiled!

Jackson: "W-WHAT!!?"

Matrona: "You see I really like you. Even if you are a puny little human. No offense of course."

Jackson: "D-Diane did you know about this!?"

Diane: "Right before we left!"

Jackson: "O-Oh..."

Matrona then whispered in Diane's ear and they both got a devious smirk looking down on him making him a bit scared until they lift him up and placed them between their chests and the started hugging each other basically Smothering him in their Massive Breasts as he spills nasal blood all over it!!

Matrona: "You like this big boy!? Do you like being squished by us like this!?"

Diane: "Yeah! I bet you like this! You deserve it for being such a great boyfriend!"

Jackson: *Mind Frazzled* "..."

They kept this up for several minutes before Mantrona left and came back with giant plates full of food from her tent which had foods like Mammoth meat, Piles of fruit, Vegetables, Other meats, and Beverages such as mead, wine, Sparkling spring water, and fruit juices!! All 3 of them ate as The two Giantess was playing footsie as They were eating and then they had him massage their giant breasts which seemed really hard but what actually really easy considering they may never have this much attention except when he's around!

Jackson: "D-Diane and M-Matrona I-I Love you T-Two so m-much..."

Diane: "Us too Jackie!"

Matrona: "Yeah us too!"

They just continued eating, playing giant footsie, and Kissing/Massaging until the sun started falling down and they headed back to the Tavern with some Huge smiles on their faces and Jackson with a blush also!

To Be Continued...