Seton Academy: Join the Pack- Part 2/ 300th Chapter!!!

3rd Person POV

Ranka: "Onee-Chan!!!"

Jackson was then picked up by this Massive figure putting him to her face and it was revealed to be Ranka's Older and way Bigger sister Ferryl!!

Ferryl (Wolf)

She was Massive!! I mean Like 12 Feet tall and not to mention super strong!! She can easily overpower him if she wanted to and had been known to take down 3 bears, 2 killer whales, and a Dinosaur all at once all in the name of protecting her Sister!! She is A Goddamn Mother fucking Badass!!!

Jackson: *Nervously* "H-Hello Again Ferryl!!"

Ferryl Didn't respond but instead shoved his face into her Massive breasts in which he couldn't breathe as everyone watched in shock (and for the girls Jealously) as she held him there with a perverted look plastered on her face up until he started turning blue!!

Ferryl: "I love you so much, my Mate!! Soon we will Mate and have plenty of Pups!!"

Wolf#15: "Um... Ma'am..."

Frerryl: *Growling* "What!!?"

Ranka: "Your choking Onii-Chan!!" 

She then looked down to see a blue-faced Jackson and she lets go of her iron tight grip!!

Ferryl: "I'm so sorry Jackson Baby!!" *Starts caressing his face* "I always have to protect me Mate!!"

Jackson: *Flustered* "I-I'm not Y-Your Mate Ferryl..."

Ferryl then seductively licked his cheek!!

Ferryl: "So what do you think now!?"

Jackson: *Mind Malfunctioning* "...!!"

Ranka: "Onii-Chan what are you doing here!?"

Ferryl: "Isn't it obvious!! I gotta spend time with my Mate! You wanna join me for lunch, Jackie!?"

Jackson: "S-Sure! If the girls can come along of course!!"

Ferryl: *Tick Mark* "Sure!!" 'I shouldn't be jealous!! I mean it's my sister and her friends!! They stand no chance against me!!' *Turns attention to her Pack* "You can Leave us now Man We'll be taking our leave as well!!"

Those guys then all left as Ferryl still carrying Jackson left as well leaving the girls to talk to one another and they were green with Envy!!

Ranka: "Guys I think we may have problem here with Onii-Chan and Onee-Chan!!"

Kurumi: "You're telling me!! Now we'll never have our cute guy-Nya!!"

Miyubi: "I Know That... But we'rent us... Going to... Share him..."

Meimei: "Yeah but I'm not sure we can share with her because She's way more powerful than all of us!! An Absolute Alpha Female!!"

Yukari: "Yeah!! She really does scare me!! I'm afraid of what she'll do to us!!"

Flashback...

A/N: Play from 1:25-1:50!!

Flashback End...

Ranka: "Do you guys think that... Maybe Onee-Chan can totally annihilate Onii-Chan!?"

Meimei: "Which one are we talking about again!?"

Ranka: "Jackson beating My sister!!"

Kurumi: "Now when you think about it From the story's he told us he is very strong!!"

Miyubi: "Yeah... I mean... I guess... The Reason we never... seen him fought... before because... He is very Honorable..."

Yukari: "Yeah!! He is able to take on Man with ease but then again she is a midget so maybe he can't take her on!"

Ranka: "Yeah!! Lets all just be careful and we'll think from there!!"

Pack: "Got it!!"

In the Basement Level...

In a very dimly lit room two levels underground in basement level there is a Naked mole-rat girl in nothing but her undergarments had Recently gotten word of Jackson's arrival!!

??? (Naked Mole-Rat Girl!!)

???: "W-Wait Jackson Returned!?" *Looks at her Uniform hanging off to the side and Sighs* "As Much as I hate to I will do it for My Jackson!!"

To Be Continued...