Seven Deadly Sins!!/ A Nice Stroll with Diane!!/ Part 1

3rd Person POV

Jackson was Back In Brittania and in the Boars Tavern gulping down a few Beers (since there is no Legal Age here like at all) in the, not too Busy Tavern!! Basically it was just him, the seven deadly sins, and Matrona who was Outside walking with the Giant Boar that The Tavern sat upon!!

Right Now He was Gulping a Beer and was commenting on the Girls Attire that was set up by Meliodas because there's something wrong with him!!

Jackson: *Tipsy* "Why does he make you wear those clothes when you serve drinks!? I mean it's so Wrong!! Not that I'm complaining or anything!! I mean all three of you look freaking beautiful but There's seriously something wrong with the embodiment of wrath himself!!"

Diane: "Oh Your so sweet!! Even when you're a bit tipsy!!"

Diane then started hugging him and he was too tipsy to really care!!

A/N: Imagine J10 in Melioda's Place!! This will Kind of happen a lot so be prepared to use your imagination!!

Jackson: "As Much as I love this Diane I am clearly too tipsy for this!!

Meliodas Then walks down the Stairs into the Bar room and looked over nonchalantly Looked at the now Drunk Jackson!!

Meli: "Hmm... Seems Like He's drunk again!!"

Jackson: "Liz Come over here!!"

Liz: *Runs over*"Y-Yes!!"

Jackson: "Have I over told you how beautiful you are!? I mean You are a Princess yes but Damn..."

Liz: *Blushing* "T-Thank you!!"

Jackson: "And Merlin!! I mean You!! Your Beautiful as well!! But Why always dress like the way you do!? It's Like your trying to get Men's attention!! Why is that!?"

Merlin: "Well I thought you like it!?"

Jackson: "I do!! But... Damn, I too drunk for this!!"

Liz: "Anyone's got a cure for this!? I'm not sure I like a drunk Jackson!!"

Diane: "Me either!!"

Meli: "I got an Idea!!" *Whispers into Diane's ear*

Diane: "W-Why!?!?"

Meli: "Well The Blood rushing up to his head should cure his drunkenness!!"

Diane: *Sigh* "If it helps..."

A/N: Imagine J10 in Kings place

Diane: "Are you okay!?!?!?"

Jackson: "Why!? Why did try and do that!?"

Diane: "But Wait I thought i had-!!" *Lightbulb* "Meliodas~"

Meli: "Yes!?"

Diane: "That was For stealing My panties!!!"

Meliodas: *Passed out* "I totally forgot about that... I didn't know..."

Diane then stormed out Angry!!

Merlin: "Man she's been so Overworked lately!!"

Liz: "Yeah She needs a Break!!"

Jackson: *Lightbulb* "I Have An Idea!!!"

Everyone: "What is it!?"

Jackson: "Okay First!!" *Summons a Shadow Clone* "This Clone here will be a waiter in Diane's Place and What I will do is Take Diane on a nice stroll!! Help her relax you know!? It's so nice and Scenic around her it should help her release all of that stress!!"

Meliodas: "Well... That's a... Brilliant idea..."

Jackson: "Thanks!!" *Turns to clone* "You know what to do!?"

J10 Clone: "To Help out around here and keep Meliodas from doing stupid perverted shit While you're gone with Diane Sir!!"

Jackson: "Good!!!" *Kisses Merlin and Liz* "Alright I'll see you two later!!"

Merlin/ Liz: "Have fun!!!"

As soon as he left following Diane The Shadowclone looked at Meliodas and Kicked him while he is still down!!

Meliodas: "WHY!?!?"

J10 Clone: "It's my Sadistic side that had fun seeing this Happen to you!! I'm just adding to it!!"

To Be Continued...