A Pokemon Setup date: May!!

3rd Person POV

Today was a Blind date for Jackson as Cynthia, Dawn, Hilda, and Mei all set up this date for him where he is literally blindfolded waiting for his date to show up! He was currently outside A PokeCafe drinking some Moomoo Milk waiting for his date to arrive. Personally he found this stupid but being the Saint he is he did this for them and is now in this position!

???: "Oh Hi Jackson! We haven't seen each other in a while Huh? Well, I'm happy I finally get a date with you! It's been too long enough!"

Jackson: 'Wait this voice sounds familiar!'

???: "Well let me remove this Blindfold for you!"

She then removed his Blindfold and it was revealed to be...

Jackson: "May!?"

May

May: "Yep! Wow you haven't changed a bit! Except you got a bit taller I guess!!"

Jackson: "Yeah you too... Except..."

May: "Except what?"

Jackson: *Flustered* "Your chest seems to have gotten bigger..."

It was true as her A-cups had turned into a Pair of F's and she had also gotten taller but other than that she looked exactly the same!

May: "Aww thank you Jackson! That's too sweet! You wanna get this date started!?"

Jackson: "Sure! What do you wanna do!?"

May: "Well maybe we can do this lunch, do a 1v1 battle, and then go back to my House to cuddle!"

Jackson: "Sure!!"

They then ordered some lunch with Jackson having a Sandwich and May having one of everything on the menu! Yep, she loves to eat just as always! After they ate and he paid the bill they walked outside of town and grabbed their Pokeballs!

May: "So you ready?"

Jackson: "As always!"

Jackson/ May: "Go Pikachu!!/ Blaziken!!"

Pikachu/ Blaziken: "Pika Pika!!/ Blaze!! Blaziken!!!"

They both landed in front of each other ready to fight each other at a moment's notice!

Jackson: "Pikachu use Fake out!!"

Pikachu then used both of his little hands and clapped Blazikens face making him flinch!!

Jackson: "Pikachu use Extreme speed!!"

Pikachu then started moving so fast he was a yellow blur as May made her move!

May: "Blaziken quick!! Use Drill peck!!"

Blaziken then started charging at Pikachu headfirst but Pikachu was so fast he dodged his attack and tackled him in the gut... Hard!! knocking the wind out of him!!

Blaziken: "B-Blaze..."

May: "Blaziken use Blaze Kick!!"

Blaziken jumps up in the air and started aiming his firey foot at Pikachu!!

Jackson: "Blaziken use Volt Tackle!!"

Pikachu: "PikaaaaaCHUUUUU!!!!!"

Pikachu then surrounded himself full of Electricity and charged at Blaziken dodging his foot and hitting his face full of amps of electricity causing a large explosion Midair!!"

Jackson/May: :O

They both ended up falling to the ground with Pikachu making a perfect 3 point landing and Blaziken fell face-first to the ground clearly knocked out!!

May: "Blaziken return!!"

Blaziken then returns back into his Pokeball and May smiles walking over wrapping her arms around Jackson's neck and kissing him on the lips!

May: "Your just as amazing as Ever!!"

Jackson: *Blushing* "T-thanks!!"

May: "You wanna take this to my house now?"

Jackson: "S-Sure!"

May: "Great!!"

May then grabbed his wrist and dragged him with her to her home which was a Nice and roomy two-story brick and a wooden home full of nice furniture and decor with a PC full of Pokemon in the front Hallway!!  She then lead him to her room which had a nice queen-sized bed, a TV, and it connected to the Master bathroom!! She then handed him a bottle of Foot massage lotion and she jumped on the bed laying her feet out ready for him to remove her socks and shoes!

He got down to his knees and removed her red shoes and black socks and when he did she wiggled her toes knowing she was about to go into heaven! He filled his hands full of chakra and Ki and started rubbing her feet and she was instantly sent to heaven as she was literally spaced out drooling a bit!!

Jackson: "Let me guess too much!?

May: "No this is perfect!! I can see why you're so good with the ladies!!"

Jackson: "Even you?"

May: "Yes even me!"

After a few more minutes of that May dragged him onto the bed and started peppering his face, lips, and neck full of soft butterfly kisses before making out with him as they held each other in each other's arms and playing footsie at the same time!

May: "I love you Jackson!!"

Jackson: "I love you too May!!"

To Be Continued...