Chibiusa's First Dentist Checkup!/ A Devilish Dentist- Part 1

3rd Person POV

Today was Little Chibiusa's first Ever Dentist Appointment and to say the least, she was a little scared because a Guy in white carrying sharp utensils in your mouth doesn't sound very good! Especially not for a little girl who had dealt with similar situations and had never gotten over that!

Her parents (From the past) were taking her today as they walked through town to the Dentists office. Jackson wore a green T-shirt, a Pair of Black Jeans, Black shoes and socks, and a white jacket on top of that! Usagi wore a White Longsleeved Sweater with the Picture of  Crescent moon on it, A Navy blue Mini Skirt, White stockings, and Black Heels! And Little Chibiusa wore a Little Sailor T-shirt with a picture of a moon on it, with a Navy blue skirt, Pink Stockings, And little Black dress shoes!

Kawaii!!!!

Chibiusa seemed a bit fidgety and nervous and her parents did take notice of it and Jackson looked into his Daughter's eyes with care and asked a question.

Jackson: "Hey Chibiusa sweetie are you okay?"

Chibiusa: "Huh? Yeah, Daddy, I'm doing great!"

The two parents looked at each other and knew she wasn't telling the truth.

Usagi: "Chibiusa we know you're not telling the truth. It's okay you can tell us. We're your parents... Or at least your past parents... or maybe this is an Alternate timeline and- Oh no Now my brain hurts!!"

Jackson: "What your mother means Chibiusa is that you can tell us! We're your parents, past, future, or not and you can trust us!"

Chibiusa: "W-Well I'm afraid to go to the dentist because what if they hurt me..."

Jackson then pulled his future daughter into a loving embrace while Usagi tried to process what she just said in a total mindfuck.

Jackson: "Chibiusa it's ok. These people are professionals and even went to a school for these things so I bet they would never hurt you And if they do I'll make sure to break their legs." *Playing around and tickling her* "I shall avenge you!!!"

Chibiusa: *Being Tickled* "Hahahaha! Daddy, please stop! Your killing me! Ok, I get it! Please just stop! I can't breathe!"

Jackson: "Alright but remember what I said! You'll be okay!"

Chibiusa: "Got it, Daddy!"

Usagi then came back from her Epic Mind Fuck and Hugged Jackson kissing him on the lips smiling!

Usagi: "This is one of the many reasons why I love you! Your such a great Dad!"

Jackson: "And what are the other reasons?"

Usagi: "You'll see when we get back!"

Chibiusa: "Mom, Dad, Please Your future daughter is in front of you! please don't! Gross!"

The happy couple then chuckled as they took her hands again and they walked back down the street to their appointment!

Meanwhile In a secret base somewhere under the town!

In that Base was Durge, Slifer, HK, and a brand new Member to Frieza's Team and she's only one of the 4 members of her team! Slifer and HK were getting the torture devices ready as Durge was waiting for the guy Frieza is sending over and the girl was just sitting on her massive Ball being bored!

???: "Ugh I'm so bored! Can we just do something!?"

Durge: "Shut up Pallapalla before I Yeet you into the aquarium behind me!"

Pallapalla

Pallapalla then received a notification on her phone and got excited!

Pallapalla: "Guys, Guys, Guys! Garigari is here!"

Slifer: "That's the guy!?"

Durge: "Stupid name!"

HK: "I like it!"

Just then a Red skinned, costume-wearing, Drill tailed, demon lady, walked in looking both scary and stupid at the same time!

Garigari: "Alright! Who needs a tooth removed bitches!!" *Drill tail activates!*

Garigari

Team Durge: "Lame!!!"

Pallapalla: *Pouting* "Hmph... At least I think she's cool!"