A Pokemon Setup date: A Alolan Beach date Part 2!!

3rd Person POV

All five of them were at the beach where they sent all of their Pokemon out to play as they all did their own thing on the beach!! They all also got a change of clothes that when they were first introduced he had a Nosebleed!

Lusamine wore a Black Bikini which really accentuates her curvy body and amazing hips as she also wore a white T-shirt with the words "Poke love" on it, Her nails painted yellow and white sandals!

Her Daughter Lillie wore A White Bikini that accentuates the same features as his mom and a Black T-shirt with the words "Snowy Princess" on it with a picture of her Alolan Ninetails, Her nails painted white and a pair of Black Sandals!

Mallow Let down her hair and Wore a Green Bikini top, a Pair of Cut off Cream colored Jean shorts, A pair of Green Sandals, and her nails painted green!

And Finally, there was Mallow who wore A Pair of her Usual Trousers that were blue with a wave-shaped pattern, a Blue colored Tankini top with a teal cloud pattern on it with a Kyogre hair clip, Teal sandals, and her nails painted Blue with white Stars!!

They were all doing their own thing with Mallow cooking on the grill for Lusamine's big surprise, Lana was riding her Lapras across the crystal clear beachfront of the plot of beach Lusamine brought, Jackson was sunbathing and Adorably Lusamine was applying copious amounts of Sunblock on her daughters face, Legs, and arms!

Lillie: "Mom Isn't this enough already!!"

Lusamine: "Now my little snowflake we can't have you all read and burning now do we!? Then I couldn't hug you!!!"

Lillie: *Mutters under breath* "Oh My god Mom..."

Lusamine then starts hugging her again smearing her sunblock all over her mom and she realized why she has beyond too much Sunscreen!!"

Lillie: "M-Mom!!!"

Lusamine: "Just let me hold you my little snowflake!!"

Lillie: "MOM!!!!!"

Lillie got out of her Mom's Grip and ran to Jackson hugging him smearing him with her Sunblock!!

Jackson: "What is it Lillie!?"

Lillie: "Mom's being so Possessive right now!!"

Jackson: "I think it's more like she doting on you right now Lillie!! Look she's just doing that because she loves you!! I used to be the same way with my Mom until I realized she just loves me!!"

Lillie: "Really!?"

Jackson: "yep!"

Lillie: *Sigh* "Well I guess you're right!!" *Hugs him* "I love you so much"

Jackson: "Me too Lillie! Me too!"

Lusamine ran over out of breath and once she got some again she called everyone over and once they did she got an Announcement!!

Lusamine: "So I got a big surprise for all of you!! So..."

She then commanded a Mr.Mime from the foundation to remove a Mirror shield revealing a huge Buffet full of Food from across the Alola region!!

Everyone: "WOW!!!"

Lusamine: "Yep! That's one of the perks of being Rich and My Love for Jackson and My little baby girl!!"

Lilly: *Blushing* "I-I love you too mom!!"

She then hugged her mom and they cuddled up before they all went and got their food moving to one of those beach beds and cuddle up where they can also eat and those pesky thriving Wingull can't get any!! They then started playing footsie and Smothering their breasts in his face causing a nosebleed as they all Ate!!

Jackson: "I love you girls so much!!!"

Girls: "Us too!!"

To be Continued...