Fusions Coming to Life!/ Part 1: The Fusions

3rd Person POV

Jackson had just arrived in the middle of a field where there as a picnic for him and his Saiyan girlfriends Goki, Vegita, Kale, and Cualifia! What better is he has some presents for them! He got some rings with some Strange yet Beautiful Blue Gemstones called Ki Geodes! They were also Golden he got them for them but is planning to surprise them with those when the time comes at the end of the picnic! 

But much to his shock, he felt a massive surge of Ki or rather two of them and she flew over and see Goki/Vegita and Kale/Caulafia trying to fuse but something as wrong as they did fuse but then they immediately defused with a third or more party member's as well! As in more than two people are splitting off each of the fusions instead of two!

He landed just as they defused and ran over and he was Immeaditly glomped to the ground by the girls but swore he saw 5 other figures in the distance watching them with an aura of Jealousy!

Girls: "Jackson!!!"

Jackson: "Hey Girls!! What happened here!?"

Goki: "What do you mean!?"

Jackson: "The Failed fusions!!"

Caulifia: "Well it looks like he saw us!"

Jackson: "What happened here!?"

Vegita: "Weeeell..."

Flashback...

Goki: "And I'm saying the Gogiti is better than Kefla! Both in seducing and in a fight!"

Caulifia: "And why would you say that?"

Vegeta: "Well one she's more powerful and two she does have the bigger bust!" *Smirks*

Kale: "W-Well at least Kefla does have some better curves..."

Caulifia: " Exactly!"

Goki: "Ok! Let's try it out then!"

Vegita/ Kale/ Caulifia: "What!?"

Goki: "You heard me, let's fuse! Then we can decide!"

Vegita/ Kale/ Caulifia: Alright!/ O-Ok.../ Hell yeah!"

Flashback End...

The started snuggling him just as they felt some massive Ki presences even Greater than any of theirs ( Probably except for Jackson's on some occasions) and then they heard a Familiar yet foreign voice!

???: "Ahem... Mind if we Join!? He's our's too you know!"

They then looked up and to their shock, there were their Fusions now as their own Beings! There were Gogiti and Kefla but there were also two new Ones! There was Vegitio and The fusion of Vegitio and Gogiti, The Almighty Gogitio and she was Amazing!

A/N: I can not find any pictures of Fem Gogito so I must describe to you! sorry about that!

Gogiti had sugar-white skin, with long Messy Black hair running down the length of her back and Blue eyes! She wore The exact same clothes as Gogiti though cementing her as a "fusion dance" fusion but her Muscles to say the least was Huge and looks like Any Saiyan at 100% and this is only base form at about 1%!!!

AN/N: Now for the Picture of Vegitio!

Everyone was shocked and the girls began speaking revealing their personality as they jumped in and started cuddling him as well!

There was a Happy one!

Vegitio: "Hi there Guys! It so nice to meet you, Jackie! Mind if I call you Jackie!? Of course not! You are our boyfriend of course!'

There was the Serious one

Gogiti: "Hello handsome. Do you think we can go on a date tonight? And don't say we just met because of that you saw my fused form! Got it! Of course, you do! Your the only person I know that doesn't;t have a bit of stupid in them!"

There was the Angry one who just went LSSJ1 And Pushed Vegitio off him and pins him down so she can make out with him and she does!

Kefla: "Listen Here Baka, I'm your number one and that will never change! Got it!? Of course, you do and now kiss me you Hunk!!!"

She then forcefully kissed him again shaving her tongue in there and dominated his mouth!

And then came in the smothering love one who just snuck up from behind, shoved all of them off and Smothered Jackson in Giant breasts Nearly suffocating Him! It was Gokekefla!

Gokefla: "Hi Jackson I'm back!!  Did you miss me!? Now tell me who love!"

He didn't respond as he tried to catch his breath and Gokefla just smiled shoving his face into her Cleavage again!

Gokefla: "Now Jackson you're being a bad boy and based boys get Punished!"

She then dropped him and fell on him nearly hurting him as she continued to shove her massive melons in his face making the other's jealous!

Jackson: *Finally catches his breath* "What is happening here!?"

Everyone just pondered about it while trying to cuddle him but had no Idea until a Voice answered!

???: "I think I may have the explanation!"

It was the Grandpriest flying down from the heavens ready to deliver so hard facts about what just happened!

To Be Continued...