Universe's 16 & 18!!!/ 3 New Female Saiyans!!/ Part 2- New Crushes

3rd Person POV

In-universe 7 In an Arena on the Moon Zicha and Marut along with Bra, Universe 16 Pan and Surprisingly another Bra this one from Universe 18 were all waiting for Bra16's Opponent to Arrive to fight her!! Bra18 was Not Vaguely interested but Pan was just as ready to fight in her place!!

Bra18

Pan

Bra18: "Now why I was Invited Again!?"

Bra16: "Because I wanted my Twin to be here!! Duh!!"

Bra18: "We are not even close to being the same person!! We don't even have the same Dad!!!"

Pan: "Well Your dad is one half of her Dad so technically you do!!"

Bra18: "Shut up Pan!! You're Not Helping!!"

Bra16: "What kind of Opponent do you guys think it would be!?"

Bra18: "I hope it's no one!!"

Pan: "I hope it's another Sayian!!

Marut: "Looks like They're here!!"

Just then Beerus, Whis, and Jackson had just arrived surprising universe 16 with their Contender!!

Bra16/ Bra18/ Pan: 'Wow he's cute!!!'

Zicha: "Seriously that's all you got!!? A Lowly Human!!! I've got a Saiyan right here!!! Not worth a challenge!!!"

Beerus: "I will Warn you Zicha this is one Powerful Young man!! We've been training him ourselves!!"

Zicha: "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!! Bra up here now!!!"

Bra16: "You got it!!!"

She then skipped over to Jackson and started putting up the Nice girl Act Making the other two a bit Jealous!!

Bra16: "Hello Big Boy!! How are you doing today!?"

Jackson: "I-I'm doing good!! To be honest with you, you don't really seem like a threat!!"

She then grabbed the collar of his shirt and looked him into his eyes with a whole lot of anger!!

Bra16: "You're going down Big boy!!"

He was the punched back about several miles back and She appeared in front of him about to punch his face in but he teleports behind her and as soon as she turned around he did this to her!! The One-inch punch!!

A/N: 0:07-0:12!!!

Bra16: "GAH!!!!" 'Oh, My Breast!!! I need him so much right now!!!'

Universe 16: "So Powerful!!!!"

Jackson: "Resengan Kamehameha!!!"

He then hit her in the gut and send her flying back all of the several miles creating a crater where she landed!! Jackson then Appeard in front of her and offered his hand to help her up!! Against her Still Majorly oversized Bloated ego she took his hand and he helped her up!!

Bra16: "T-Thanks!!!"

Jackson: *Smiles* "Your welcome!!!"

Beerus: "Welp we better get going!! My BETTER Student here is coming with us to A Party!!!"

Whis: "Must you rub it in their faces Lord Beerus!?"

Beerus: "Of course I must!! I Love Rubbing my success in other Peoples faces!! I am the most powerful of the Gods of destruction!!!"

Zicha: "Since when!?"

Beerus: "Since I got off my Ass and started training again!!"

Zicha: *Gulp*

Beerus: *Smirks* "You better hurry up and Train Zicha or else you'll be left behind!!"

Zicha: "Y-Yes, Of course, I will!!! Be prepared to be Beaten the next time we met!!!"

Beerus:"Of course!! Come on Whis lets go we're late already!!"

Whis: "Got it!!"

Jackson: "Bye everyone!!"

Girls: "*Blushing* "Bye!!"

Marut: "Goodbye Young man!!"

Zicha: *Pouts* "Hmph!!"

The three then Teleports back to earth as the Universe 16 team prepares to leave!!

Zicha: "Let get going!!"

Marut: "Okay!!"

Girls: 'I must have him!!'

Marut: "Girls time to go!!"

Girls: "Got it!!"

They then teleport back to Universe 16 where they later took Bra18 back to Universe 18!!!

To Be Continued...