The Annacar Mask Arc!!/ Finale: A New Team up!!!/ Aizen's fear!!!

3rd Person POV

Chibiusa: *Girls holding her back* "What did you do to my Daddy!?"

Kuun: "Oh you poor little girls I have control of him... for now that is... Somehow his willpower is so strong I can't stay on here forever unless he allows me!! Now tell me who are all of you?"

Some Introductions Later...

Kuun: "Ah, He has so many girlfriends! tell me how is her that Charming!?"

Ryuko: "He just is!!"

Kuun: "Alright. Now tell me who are those two losers who attacked all of you?"

Satsuki: "Those... Those are Annacar..."

Kuun: "Hehehehe... No seriously who are they?"

Girls: "..."

Nui: "Those... are the Annacar..."

Kuun: "No be serious with me children. Who are they? They cannot be Annacar!"

One Explanation later...

Kuun: "THAT DAMN MADMAN!!!! HE WATERED DOWN AND RUINED THE IDEA OF WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A ANNACAR!!! I'LL KILL HIM!!!!!"

Girls: "What the Fuck do you mean!?"

Kuun: "Being an Annacar doesn't all mean about power dumbasses!! Being an Annacar means to help us survive and Protect other Annacar and Hollows from the threat of those Soul reapers!!! I AM PISSED!!!!"

Ryuko: "Well we are too!!"

Kuun: *Takes a deep breath* "Oh my god I'm gonna have to work with a bunch of mortal fools..."

Mako: "What?"

Kuun: "Look!! I'll let you talk to this Jackson of yours but I'm still talking two!! We do share one mind as long as he wears me!!"

Jackson: "Wha-what's Happening!? 

Kuun: "Look Kid Were going to have to work together now!!"

Jackson: "Why should I work with an Annacar like you!?"

Kuun: "I'm a True Annacar!! Those guys you're dealing with are a bunch of Posers and I hate them as much as you!!"

Jackson: "Why should we Trust you then!?"

Chibiusa: "yeah why should we trust you!?"

Kuun: "Because I'm your best bet At Beating Aizen!! He can regenerate so fast it's nearly impossible to kill him but I can cancel that out!! I can cancel all spiritual energy, Bankai, and Stuff such as that Around me so If Anything only If we work together we can kill that bastard!!!"

Everyone: "..."

Jackson: "Alright."

Girls: "What!!!?"

Jackson: "Girls he's right! He's out the best bet to beat that Monster when the time comes!! We're gonna have to trust him!! Can you detach from me?"

Kuun: *Sigh* "Sure but Promise me not to stick me somewhere dusty!! I can still speak to all of you like that girls clothes!!"

Ryuko: "How-!?"

Kuun: "I can sense his life force... I'm just that good."

He then takes off the mask and then instantly transmits them all back home!!

Back in Hueco Mundo...

Aizen sat on his throne of bones as Aizen and Yammy walked in ready to explain what happened. they kneeled down and waited for something to happen!!

Aizen: "Well... what happened?"

Aizen: "..."

Yammy: "Ooo, I know!! I know!!"

Aizen: "What is it?"

Grimmjow: "Yammy shut up!!"

Yammy: "Jackson ten got his hands on the mask and-!!"

Aizen: "HE WHAT!!!!!!? CERO!!!!"

He then fired a Massive black Energy wave while Vaporized Yammy but he left Grimmjow Alive!!!

Grimmjow: "W-Wait why did you spare me!?"

Aizen: "You're still useful to me. Don't make me retract me kindness."

Grimmjow: "Y-Yes Lord Aizen!! Of course lord Aizen!!"

Aizen: Rubbing temples* "This is bad!! This is really, really, really bad!!"

Grimmjow: "H-How so?"

Aizen: "How so? HOW SO!!!? THIS IS THE WORSE THING TO HAPPEN TO USE YET!!!! IF SOMEONE AS POWERFUL AS HIM HAS THE MASK THEN HE COULD OBLITERATE ALL OF US!!!! EVEN ME!!!! NOW LEAVE ME SIGHT!!!"

Grimmjow: "Yes, sir!!! Of course sir!!!"

Grimmjow ran out and walked past Harribel who was eavesdropping the entire time without anyone noticing!!

Harribel: 'Hmm so he has the mask now... This could leave a dent in my plans... A Very big dent indeed..."

To Be Continued...