Akame Ga Kill/ Part 4- Breakfast and Jaegers!!!

3rd Person POV

After That Whole Debacle with the Girls Jackson had The Girls grab some of the ingredients they brought for the trip and decided to make them all some breakfast!! After about 30 Minutes of Cooking Rice, Wrapping Seaweed, and Placing the Fish/ Crab/ Vegetables Inside he was Finished and made Breakfast!!

They All took their seats on some rocks surrounding the Plate full of sushi and you had to admit it looked damn delicious!!

Mine: "Seriously!? Sushi For Breakfast!? Baka Jackson so stupid!!"

Lucy: "No you gotta try it!! He's an amazing cook!! We know from personal Experience!!"

Chelsea: "Well I'll try some!!"

Akame: "Well Breakfast is breakfast and I'm starving!!!"

Leone: "Me too!!!"

They all took some sushi with their chopsticks and each took a bite!!

Mine/ Chelsea/ Leone/ Akame: *Gasp* "YUMMY!!!!!"

They all began chowing down on the sushi as Leone and Akame with their Huge Appetites took up a majority of the Food!!

Jackson: "Well I'm happy You All Like it so much!! Maybe I can make some more another time!!"

Akame: *Mouth full of food* "Oh Please do!!!"

Chelsea: "Akame Manners please!!"

Akame: "Sorry!!"

Leone then Started leaning up to Him engulfing his Arm in her Cleavage as she rubbed her cheek against his as she moved onto his lap!!

Leone: "Wow Your Handsome, Kind, and Can Cook!! Your the whole Package wrapped up in a neat little bow~"

Lucy: "Okay That's it!!! Open the Gate: Leo!!!"

Leo: "Hey Lucy you want me to-!!"

Lucy: "No Leo!! Kick Her ass!!" *Points at Leone* 

Leo: "Ah I can smell another Lion on her and she is pretty hot so she had both things going for her!! Hey baby you wanna go out with me!?"

Leone: *Scowl* "Alright... Just give me 12 seconds..."

Leone had gone Lion and Leo Hogtied to the ground as she was bitch slapping him silly as his cheeks turned red and he was crying!!

Leone: "What are you gonna do bitch!?"

Leo: "I'm not gonna hit on you!!!"

Leone: "What was that!?"

Leo: "I'M NOT GONNA HIT ON YOU!!!!"

Leone: "Now go home to your mother back in The Spirit world!!!"

Leo then went back to the spirit world to probably cry to his mother about!!

Lucy: "Well That Didn't work out like I thought..."

Just then 5 Figures surrounded them as they Did weird Poses like a special Squad of Frieza's as They Began calling out their own Names!!

Jaegers: KUROME!!!/ SERYU!!!/ STYLISH!!!/ RUN!!!/ BOLS!!!/ We are... THE JAEGERS!!! And Your... GOING DOWN!!!!"

Top left: Bols, Bottom Left: Kurome, Top right: Dr

Top left: Bols, Bottom Left: Kurome, Top right: Dr. Stylish, Bottom Right: Run, and Finally Middle: Seryu!!

Jackson: "... This is what you guys have to deal with!? I'll deal with them!!"

Chelsea: "Be careful!! They're really dangerous!!"

Jackson: "They're not dangerous!! They're Idiots!! And I know how to deal with Idiots!!" *Turns to the Jaegers* "So let me take a guess... The one who looks like Akame is the Vengeful one!!"

Kurome: "Yep!!" 

 Jackson: "The Dr is the pretty one!!"

 Stylish: "So you know I pretty I am!?" 

 Jackson: "Well it's a 7/10 for me!!"

 Stylish: "You sassy bitch!!"

 Jackson: "Blondie is the Femboy!!"

 Run: "How do you know I'm a boy!?" 

Jackson: "The One with the ponytail is the nice but secretly sadistic one who could snap at any moment!!" 

 Seryu: *Pulls out a bloody knife with a happy smile on her face* "How did you know me so well!?" 

 Jackson: "And the One with the Mask Is the scary-looking but compassionate/ Motherly guy!!" 

 Bols: *Tears up* "You see me for Who I really am!!"

Jackson: "I think I got everyone down!! Man, I am so good at identifying Minions!! I am on such a Serious Roll right now!!"

Leone: 'Now let's Fight!!!"

Jackson: "Alright Well I guess A Fight's gonna start!! See you all next chapter!!"

To Be Continued...