The Gender Confused Hyena!!/ Being Girly for a crush!!- Part 2

3rd Person POV

Yena was pacing outside the school thinking of what to do next and how to get over her nervousness on how to tell her crush what she thinks of him!!

Yena: "How in Hell do I tell him!!? I Mean I really Jackson but what Should I tell him!!? Gah, I'm so stupid!!! Why couldn't I be Smarter instead of being able to Fight several goddamn Lions!!! Fuck!!!"

???: "YEEEEHAW!!!!"

Just then 4 figures landed around her and it was the Ginyu force And They Tried doing some poses and Failed until Finally getting it right!!

Yena: "So are you the Ginyu force!?"

Jeice: "H-How did you know Wanker!?"

Yena: "First I'm not a Guy and My Friend Jackson told me about you guys!!"

Jeice: "Fine then!! Recoome captures her so we can Hold her Hostage!!"

Recoome: "Yes sir!! Listen here, little Lady!! The Name is Recoome, Which Rhymes with Doom, and it will come to you soon!!!"

Yena: "Fine then!! You know what I'm gonna give the Girly Stiff!! Hell No I'm not gonna be someone Damsel In distress!! Hyena Punch!!!"

She then gave the Giant man an Uppercut!!! Like this!!

Jeice: "Holy shit!!!"

Burter: "How strong is she!?"

Guldo: "That's a Girl!?"

Jeice: "Burter Attack position Alpha!!"

Burter: "Got it, sir!!"

A/N: Play until 0:52 And Replace Goku with Yena!!

Jeice: "Fine!! I'm kicking her ass!!"

Jeice swung his leg at her face but Yena caught it and flipped him over Putting her Foot on his Forehead!!

Yena: "You want this quick and Easy or Slow and Painful Reddie!?"

Jeice: "Guldo Now!!!"

A/N:  Play from 0:09-0:13!!!

Guldo:

A/N: Play from 0:19-0:23!!!

Yena who was able to survive the bulldozer and was able to throw the dog treat lifted it off her and the Ginyu force started freaking out!!

Guldo: "That's my most powerful attack!!"

Burter: "I can't land a blow on her!!"

Recoome: "Me either!!"

Jeice: "That's it where Outta here!!" 

Jeice then gets his red disk ready and created a portal where the Ginyu force ran through before shutting down!!

Jackson: "Yena!!!"

Yena looked behind and saw Jackson running to her and he jumped into her arms!!

Jackson: "Yena what happened!? Where's the Ginyu force!? I heard them!! Are you okay!? Please If they hurt you then I'll hurt them with double the pain/ Injuries!!!"

One Explanation later...

Jackson: "Wow!!! You kicked their asses!!! Good Job!!!

Yena: "Thanks!!"

Jackson: "Oh Um.. and I figured out who your crush is!!"

Yena: "W-what!? Well, Who Is I-!!"

Jackson then pushed her lips onto the Hyena Girls and she turned Bright Pink and was about to Sucker Punch Him until she let go and got into it!! He then threw her into his arms and walked off!!

Yena: "H-How did you know!!?"

Jackson: "Just an Educated Hunch!!"

Yena: "So you don't mind me being a Tomboy and the-!?"

Jackson: "Of course not!! I love Tomboy's a whole lot and That second "Thing" I don't mind because I don't discriminate!! And Besides, If you ever want kids in the distant future then we'll cross that road when we get there!!"

Yena: "Two."

Jackson: "Huh?"

Yena: "when we get married in the distant future I want to Have Two Daughters!! And I bet they'll be strong like the both of us!!"

Jackson: "Well there ya go!! You wanna take you back to Meimei's dorm to get your Leopard Printed Pants Back!?"

Yena: "Oh Hell yes!!! I Just feel so Naked without it!!! A Skirt is Just too weird!!!"

Jackson: "I love you, my little Trap Tomboy!!"

Yena: "I love you too you big hunk!!"

As They Walked into the Building to Deliver the News to the other girls and Get her Favorite pair of Trousers back a Girl was watching from afar with nervous Intentions!!

???

???: "H-Holy Crap!!! T-That's A-Another G-G-Girl!!! I-I have to be the N-Next O-One!!! A-At least As long If I don't Commit Suicide again!!"

Random Student: *Friendly pat on the back*

???:

She then got a Major, Bleeding, Concussion, and Died falling on the ground only to get up a few moments later (just Like Miyubi whenever she dies which happens a fucking lot) and Scurries off from the students looking at her and Questioning if she...

She then got a Major, Bleeding, Concussion, and Died falling on the ground only to get up a few moments later (just Like Miyubi whenever she dies which happens a fucking lot) and Scurries off from the students looking at her and Questioning if she's okay!! 

To Be Continued...